Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Yeovil Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 28479 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:06:09 »

Yeah, it's been like this all season.

To be fair FH if you'd just sat through that gutless performance, you might see my point.  Very disappointing and nowhere near good enough when the autos were still within reach.
Flashheart

« Reply #121 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:10:12 »

To be fair FH if you'd just sat through that gutless performance, you might see my point.  Very disappointing and nowhere near good enough when the autos were still within reach.

Did I disagree it was a poor match? No, I didn't. It was poor, but does that make it 'same old shit'? Nope, because we've actually been rather good for most of the season. One game doesn't change that.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:15:44 »

Really,  really frustrating. I'm normally one for positivity but I can understand why we've got so many moaners this season. Luck and wind in the second half were in Yeovils favour. Plod plod plod went our possession and chances went by every couple of minutes. I need to stop going to games.

Sturrock should be congratulated  for coming here and playing the game.

Referee and linesmen were absolute bilgewater. Inconsistent, inattentive, unaware.
Costanza

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:17:58 »

Really,  really frustrating. I'm normally one for positivity but I can understand why we've got so many moaners this season. Luck and wind in the second half were in Yeovils favour. Plod plod plod went our possession and chances went by every couple of minutes. I need to stop going to games.

Sturrock should be congratulated  for coming here and playing the game.

Referee and linesmen were absolute bilgewater. Inconsistent, inattentive, unaware.

A guaranteed 4th place or above finish.

Moan after today perhaps, but all season? Nah.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:18:13 »

Poor performance, too many players not playing well.  So much possession it was embarrass - and they were the worst team in the league I have seen so far!  Gladwin excites and frustrates me in equal measure, so much skill, so little effort - although if the shot he put against the post had gone in we would have won easily!  Everybody so flat, no creativity and no real passion!
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:22:59 »

Very disappointed with the performance today and it makes the remaining games pretty pointless.

Does anyone apart from Thompson run forward with any urgency?

We miss Louis Thompson massively.
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:25:46 »

To many dire performances like todays. I wont b rushing to buy any play off tickets.
Too many players with an eye on next seasons contracts.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:26:20 »

Did I disagree it was a poor match? No, I didn't. It was poor, but does that make it 'same old shit'? Nope, because we've actually been rather good for most of the season. One game doesn't change that.

I meant same old shit as in coming up short against poor teams at the bottom of the table.  That hasn't happened in jyst one game, it's been quite a few.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:27:55 »

To many dire performances like todays. I wont b rushing to buy any play off tickets.

Don't understand the argument, to be honest.  What better way - other than putting yourself in the proverbial 'shop window' as part of a promotion winning side - could there be to secure a decent contract for next season?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:28:23 »

I thought you had stopp

Yep, just like Tuesday. I thought you'd given up after last season anyway?!

Flasheart - fuck off with your voice of reason.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:29:12 »

Smug Fuck Off
Flashheart

« Reply #131 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:29:34 »

Flasheart - fuck off with your voice of reason.

Sorry. Did I mention we're dooooooomed.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:31:16 »

I meant same old shit as in coming up short against poor teams at the bottom of the table.  That hasn't happened in jyst one game, it's been quite a few.

The players are knackered.  That much is obvious.  The early season surge that lasted to the end of January was brilliant and unexpected.  But a team of kids (no disrespect intended) were always going to struggle to maintain that to the beginning of May.

Today's result was very poor.  But I hope we are still able to use the next few games to regroup and recharge for the Play Offs.  All it needs is a string of three above-par performances to win them.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:34:02 »

Sorry. Did I mention we're dooooooomed.

That's better. Fuck me, I used to think I took defeats badly.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 16:36:20 »

A guaranteed 4th place or above finish.

Moan after today perhaps, but all season? Nah.

I'm glad somebody else noticed this, amongst the wrist slitting....I'm now liking the scenario whereby Franchise take the second auto, Chesterfield dump the shell shocked Preston, and we see off Blades whose massive amount of games catches up with them, while we get the benefit of our mid season breaks.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: