Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Hartlepool Matchday Thread.  (Read 34550 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 08:45:19 »

Credit where credit's due though Cox took his goals extremely well.  He must be so pissed off today though.

He's done his job, he should be walking around with his even bigger head than normal held high.

Every town player should be pissed off.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 08:47:39 »

Our confidence will be at all time low now, its gonna take some good man management to get them motivated for the next game.  Crying
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 08:57:31 »

Bullshit, come Monday morning I don't think our confidence will be that low, I think it'll be quite easy to focus on those first 60 mins.  Hopefully MM has an idea how we can get decent results, in terms of personal etc.  I have confidence that our impressive away form will continue far from the negative shits at the CG. 

And can I just say fair play to LP, I have been his biggest critic in recent weeks/months but he's bided his time and shown that he really does have the passion for the club. 
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 09:01:46 »

Didnt go..........hats off to you that did.
Listened to the match on the radio.
Before the match i would of settled for a point but when the whistle went i felt dejected........god knows what it felt for the players and the fans up there. Crying
Just seen the goals on Soccer AM......first goal disaster, two defenders running into each other, Smiths mistake nearly as bad as Leeds.
I up to Hereford to see if we can bounce back! Banana

Clems Army!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 09:15:20 »

I still think it's worse than the Leeds error.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 09:16:51 »

some of our fans will be happy we've fucked it up.

Im just glad we didnt lose
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 09:18:23 »

I agree janaage. I jokingly said after the Leeds game that Smith had the sun in his eyes (which he did!) but last night... wow.

By dropping Brez after the Forest away game (where he got beat at his front post) and Malpas has now got two goalkeepers who are either scared of making a mistake, or just totally fucked off. Not good.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 09:30:45 »

I've always thought Brez is a better keeper, but was happy that MM stuck with Smith after Leeds, I think it's time for Brez to be back in the first team now though, as I'm not sure the defence will have that much confidence in Smith at the moment, and we need all the confidence we can get at the moment.

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 15:21:51 »

last i heard when i was at work was we were 3-0 up.fucking happy as larry was i and didn't give it a second thought for the rest of the night.got up this morning and said to the lad "swindon had a good win last night" and the response was "no we didn't,drew 3-3". fucking gutted.
after seeing the goals on sky i have to say smith needs to be dropped.i like him and he's done well for us overall.but 2 errors in recent games,the fact we are at home and some cretins will abuse him next week i reckon,so brez needs to come back in.cox got lucky with his second too, but the lad did all the work for all his goals from the footage so well done to him.
throwing away a match like that happens but is the last thing the team and malpas needs right now.it wont calm the situation and i'm dreading next saturday.the vultures will be waiting for the slightest reason to start barracking individuals.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 15:26:18 by arriba » Logged
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 11:19:56 »

Sat in Newcastle airport, waiting for our flight back to Brizzle. Can't really comment on the game, as I was pissed (And a twat) Obviously disapointed to throw away a 3 goal lead.

Went with Luci to Sunderland V Arsenal yesterday. What a contrast. I know they're (Sunderland) in the Premiership, so have loads more fans than us, but the passion they show for their team is different class.

It's All Good..............
Rich Pullen

« Reply #370 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 11:30:46 »

Sat in Newcastle airport, waiting for our flight back to Brizzle. Can't really comment on the game, as I was pissed (And a twat) Obviously disapointed to throw away a 3 goal lead.

Went with Luci to Sunderland V Arsenal yesterday. What a contrast. I know they're (Sunderland) in the Premiership, so have loads more fans than us, but the passion they show for their team is different class.

That's because you saw them against a big team... I've seen them against inferior opposition and their support has been shite every time.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 11:31:15 »

They always have been like that herthab tho,I remember the Roker Day's,I think it has a lot to do with there is bugger all up there to do.

Just out of interest how much did the tickets cost for the prem game,I went to Villa v Liverpool 2 years back a ticket in the doug ellis cost me £22, at the same time swindon's was near enough the same.  
dell boy

« Reply #372 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 11:35:27 »

Tottenham £54, Arsenal £64, Chelsea must be about the same ... London prices must be higher than everywhere else.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 11:37:54 »

Tottenham £54, Arsenal £64, Chelsea must be about the same ... London prices must be higher than everywhere else.

That's just scandalous how can those prices be justified,Is that the cheapest seats dell or the average.
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 11:39:53 by Russ STFC » Logged
dell boy

« Reply #374 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 11:39:42 »

That's just scandelous how can those prices be justified,Is that the cheapest seats dell or the average.

Its what I paid for a ticket at each ground end of last season.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: