Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wes Foderingham to AFC Bournemouth  (Read 41071 times)
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 15:36:38 »

I'd like to see a new GK coach brought in, no offence to Diggers but he hasnt even been doing coaching since he retired so he is not really up on coaching techniques, he was only brought in by Jed as I think he knew him as a short term help.

I suspect though that next seasons coaching staff will be much the same as now if the budget is being cut right back
Digbys 20 odd experience doesn't count? We don't have the money to waste on bringing in more coaches. (also we have Steve Hale)
Respect to Digby, rather have ex Town players as coaches who love the Club.

There are bigger things to fry than slagging off Fraser. Get a grip people.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 15:43:35 »

Unless Digby has been coaching him to act like a dick and come charging out of his area to clatter in to opposing players, which I doubt, then I think the problem is with Wes. At least it is a problem they can work on.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 15:44:45 »

Probably not, but he should be drumming it into him to stop doing so... it's been a regular occurrence the last 2 months.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 15:46:14 »

I took wes to be a character that needed harranging, which PDC did and Kmac maybe doesn't. Maybe someone needs to be more firm with him, maybe not. Either way, no way is that anywhere near a major concern

Things get better but they never get good
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 15:52:45 »

why would it? If anything he would gave gained more knowledge working with someone new. He wouldn't forget what he already knew.
It's a bit of training with someone new for a few weeks, it wouldn't make his form drop. Wes would have been involved with the outfield players for alotof training anyway.

Different coaches have different methods and have different strengths.

It's the same way some managers get more out of players than others. If training didnt play apart then players wouldn't improve and just stay at the same level, no matter what...

Different clubs have better success with young players coming through, how do Crewe do it? I'd suggest its down to coaching methods...
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 18:04:56 »

Foderingham's dip in form coincides with the exit of Doardo and the arrival of a volunteer coach. Someone leaves and the ol' mentality likes to relax a little bit. Whether it's right or wrong, we've all done it at some point in our lives, haven't we? I know I have.

I don't think we need Sherlock Holmes for this one but hopefully a new coach will come in.

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 18:52:14 »

Different coaches have different methods and have different strengths.

It's the same way some managers get more out of players than others. If training didnt play apart then players wouldn't improve and just stay at the same level, no matter what...

Different clubs have better success with young players coming through, how do Crewe do it? I'd suggest its down to coaching methods...
no disputing what you say here but that doesn't mean a change in keeper coach gets immediate decline in the player he's coaching.

Crewe have clearly got things right and gradi has to take the plaudits there they are now in a strong position to attract lads from what is a huge catchment area as kids and parents can see a more realistic chance there. That means they have the coaches and talent to work with. You need both.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 20:22:35 »

Well, at least it ain't Bournemouth.

Sunderland Close In On Foderingham Deal

Sunderland will complete the signing of Swindon Town goalkeeper Wes Foderingham in the next 48 hours, Sky sources understand.

The clubs have been in talks for the past two days and Foderingham will travel to the Stadium of Light on Thursday to discuss personal terms.

Foderingham, who recently signed a new contract with the League 1 club, was signed for Swindon by Sunderland manager Paolo di Canio who famously hauled off the 22 year old after just twenty-one minutes of a match at Preston.

Sunderland have also signed goalkeeper Vito Mannone from Arsenal today. The club lost player of the season Simon Mignolet to Liverpool last week and have acted quickly to replace him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 20:27:46 »

WTF.

Am I being wooshed here?

To be fair Chang, if this is a wind up it got me. Just spent 5 mins looking for where you pulled the story from  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 20:29:44 by Batch » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #174 on: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 20:30:47 »

I can't find it anywhere on the interweb.

Link please.......
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 20:33:59 »

He's made it up, hasn't he.

?
Flashheart

« Reply #176 on: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 20:35:19 »

He's made it up, hasn't he.

?

Yes
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 20:36:31 »

Check thisis comments, copied from there on the regional sky site.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 20:36:50 »

you bored Chang?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Wednesday, July 3, 2013, 20:37:13 »

Googling 'Wes Foderingham Sunderland' returns nothing.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: