Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Today  (Read 12457 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, April 21, 2007, 20:42:02 »

it just looked a bit silly today - pitch invasion i mean - although i'm pretty sure i'll be in the centre circle come 5th May when the real celebration happens!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, April 21, 2007, 20:46:19 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Quote from: "arriba"
Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Quote from: "newmarket red"
Anyone get the pitch invasion Cheesy

Couldn't see the point myself really. It's all a bit premature. You can peak too soon son.

and we've all suffered from that aint we sam Wink  Oops

No......

( Oops )

liar! Cheesy
sonic youth

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, April 21, 2007, 22:15:49 »

Fan-fucking-tastic.
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, April 21, 2007, 22:44:49 »

it sure twas
will power

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, April 21, 2007, 23:02:56 »

Took my son to his first match today - was fucking awesome hearing the singing from stratton bank/town end - so glad i did'nt take him to the home match at peterborough which i nearly did - told him how i sat inthe Arkels with my grandad and hope to take my grandchildren there - what a day - i will never forget it......
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, April 21, 2007, 23:13:26 »

brings a tear to my eye - glad you had a good day out, i think we all did, here's to another one in two weeks time!
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, April 21, 2007, 23:46:04 »

Quote from: "CHRIS_STFC"
Cool

We need that chant again at Rovers with the terrace and behind the goal. was ace.

Just what I was thinking leaving the game. Should get that going again.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 09:22:23 »

It was absolutely quality.

That chant was so fucking loud it made my spine tingle.

It truely felt like the well supported club it always was.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 09:47:40 »

I think it just shows you what can be done when the board do something sensible for once, think what can be done in times that will come.  Watching that clip reminded me of what I am missing, my temporary disability will not allow me to attend matches at the moment, although Bowden told me he was sorting it for me to attend!  As you can gather, he never came back to me!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 10:00:14 »

Tell the board to get their fucking arse in gear Ronnie.

I can't believe their ignoring a fan like that.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 10:05:18 »

Quote from: "ronnie21"
I think it just shows you what can be done when the board do something sensible for once, think what can be done in times that will come.  Watching that clip reminded me of what I am missing, my temporary disability will not allow me to attend matches at the moment, although Bowden told me he was sorting it for me to attend!  As you can gather, he never came back to me!

Actually, it was Ben Lambert and Chris Tanner I believe that came up with the idea for the Bank yesterday.

Ronnie, threaten legal action or get a reporter on the case, it's shocking behaviour and I'm fairly sure they'd be up for a big fine from the Courts under the recent Disability Act
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 10:08:44 »

It was Sturrock's idea to open the bank i believe.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 10:58:17 »

Cool Sturrock said the fans were 'magnificent' yesterday.

RED ARMY
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 11:07:31 »

It was just like the old days.

Bank full, great atmosphere, sunny weather.

I feel like i've gone back in time to 1993.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, April 22, 2007, 11:30:24 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Quote from: "ronnie21"

Actually, it was Ben Lambert and Chris Tanner I believe that came up with the idea for the Bank yesterday.

Ronnie, threaten legal action or get a reporter on the case, it's shocking behaviour and I'm fairly sure they'd be up for a big fine from the Courts under the recent Disability Act
Rob, I had thought of that, but want to be able to go back to the CG when I am fit and well.  I am going into hospital on Wednesday for the final operation that should see me ok to climb stairs and sit down for more than 20 mins!  Hopefully the temporary disability will be a thing of the past in a couple of months.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: