Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Boeta..  (Read 5135 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, May 18, 2005, 21:43:44 »

Pietersen.
 Discuss.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2005, 22:02:02 »

i love the bloke. he scores fast, he dominates and is a class fielder. he also happens to be an arrogant twat. all very important criteria to piss the rest of the world off whilst endearing yourself to your own fans

that said he didn't deserve to be picked ahead of bell for the 1st test against the bangladeshis. bell is pure gold and slots perfectly into the number 3 slot rather than moving the order about

kp is a very scratchy starter as shown by a stat i read today on the cricket board i  spend all day at; Pietersen's made 12 ducks in his last 52 innings. he's getting into form now though and he'll have thorpe's place by the 2nd ashes test

and anyone who says he's not english can fuck off
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2005, 22:07:12 »

I booked next thursday and Friday off work to watch the cricket. I Was hoping to see kp play  :x

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2005, 22:11:55 »

I can't help but think the only way we can beat the Aussies is to get Pietersen in as a gamble.

Even as a Somerset man I think Tresco has to be expendable.....Thorpe has one last Ashes seiries in him....no doubt the Aussies repect him.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 08:03:52 »

Agree with the need to bring in kp,i love his attitude,his i am the best swagger.He also has the ability to` take the game away from the opposition',imagine him and fred together[salivate].
But i can also see why bell is coming in as he deserves it on form ,but what would the aussies do?They would bring in kp.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 13:57:12 »

He's got a terrible hairstyle.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 14:55:40 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Agree with the need to bring in kp,i love his attitude,his i am the best swagger.He also has the ability to` take the game away from the opposition',imagine him and fred together[salivate].
But i can also see why bell is coming in as he deserves it on form ,but what would the aussies do?They would bring in kp.

bollocks would they. if australia needed a number 3 they'd put their best number 3 in. exactly what they've done

what the australians would have done is kicked thorpe out after his poor tour of South Africa and shocking start to the season and replaced him with KP
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 15:12:44 »

I reckon the aussies would just throw another shrimp on the barbie and then just jump in the ute and go off to drink some fosters.
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 15:15:29 »

Rack off mate.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 15:28:32 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
I reckon the aussies would just throw another shrimp on the barbie and then just jump in the ute and go off to drink some fosters.

all the aussies i know absolutely hate fosters

they all say "why the fack do you think we export it"
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 15:30:27 »

Next you'll be telling me they don't don't like shrimps or drive utes.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 15:31:02 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Cheesy

You're all ignoring the important fact that KP has a hideous hairstyle. Or he did when he was on Question of Sport.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 15:35:31 »

http://content.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/50600/50610.jpg
it is a shocker

KP said "I'm a good looking lad, I can carry anything off"

KP's mum said on being asked about it: "No matter what a mother always loves her son"  
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 16:05:15 »

KP is quality, but in 4 dayers he don't seem to have it personally. One dayers definitely, class act, him and freddie would tore any team apart!

hopefully though he will get a call up and prove me wrong cause i do love the guy. gotta love that hair.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 16:07:49 »

Quote from: "Johno"
KP is quality, but in 4 dayers he don't seem to have it personally.

what are you basing this on? the fact hes got the best 4 day record for any english batsman for at least 30 years?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: