Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morrison  (Read 47724 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 13:22:03 »

Strange thing for McDermott to say "We had an opportunity to do the deal in this month and this month only"

http://www.readingfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10306~2269149,00.html
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #361 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 13:24:45 »

fair play to Morrison for saying thanks to Swindon etc. Does seem a bit odd saying "we had this month only" That said, I think what he means is, if they didnt meet the release clause, he would have gone somewhere else in the Summer.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 13:28:49 »

good luck Sean

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 13:29:14 »

Probably because its the January transfer window and come the next one Morrison would be out of contract?

Not that, that would stop them with loans with a view and all that?
dphunt88

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 17:45:00 »

That abdulai bell-baggie doesn't seem much kop from what I saw against crawley and have heard from reading fans.

By all accounts, antonio is a decent player and did well for soton last year. Problem is he's a central midfielder and we already have enough trouble accomadating 3 decent players in doug, ferry and prutton. Timlin can leave for all I care!

Who is scott davies and where does he play? Was he on loan at wycombe as a striker?

Enthusiastic Loathed Strangers Podcast contributor.
Local media whore.
Ernie Hunt's second cousin, honest!
Overweight local cricket all-rounder!
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 17:53:07 »

That abdulai bell-baggie doesn't seem much kop from what I saw against crawley and have heard from reading fans.

By all accounts, antonio is a decent player and did well for soton last year. Problem is he's a central midfielder and we already have enough trouble accomadating 3 decent players in doug, ferry and prutton. Timlin can leave for all I care!

Who is scott davies and where does he play? Was he on loan at wycombe as a striker?
scott davies was on loan at aldershot on two occasions scored 20 plus goals from midfield. Michail antonio is a right winger according to my reading supporting friend
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 17:53:33 »

I'd love to sign Bell-Baggie just for the puns thread it would spawn.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 17:54:13 »

Antonio is a very quick right winger.Scott Davies is a central midfielder who has a good shot on him,
scored quite a few from distance.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 18:15:28 »

So, neither of them are strikers or centre backs.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 18:17:27 »

So, neither of them are strikers or centre backs.
nope but one could replace jpm. Ingimarsson has been mentioned though
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 18:18:12 »

Saints fans rated Antonio. The way JP is playing i'd have here and play him out wide. Davies is interesting. He scores goals from midfield. We don't have that at all. I'd probably take both if they are loan deals tbh. We need the permanent deals to be strikers and centre backs and the loans to bolster the options we currently have in other positions.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 18:19:19 »

nope but one could replace jpm. Ingimarsson has been mentioned though

Well if one can replace JP thats great news. That will help our leaky defence and goal shy attack no problem.

Ingimarsson hasnt played a game since last March.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 18:22:56 »

Well if one can replace JP thats great news. That will help our leaky defence and goal shy attack no problem.

Ingimarsson hasnt played a game since last March.

Ingimarsson played at Doncaster last saturday.He captained the side.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 18:25:48 »

Ha, he hadnt played that game when I checked on friday when he got mentioned.

Ok, 1 game in 10 months and he captained their side, doubt that means he's on the list of players they are willing to loan out.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 18:31:44 »

Fitton said in his interview last saturday that whilst Danny might want certain Reading players,
if they're 1st team squad players it might not be possible to get them on loan.

He also said that with good working relations with Reading, it wouldn't just be for this season that
we might get loan players,it could be for next season as well.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: