Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 300k.so where is it?  (Read 4689 times)
gobby

« on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 11:06:11 »

so here we are looking at posible religation with a squad that is in tatters.so many players undecided on their futures,a real lack of determination on the pitch,commonsense not playing a big part in team selection[international players not making the first eleven in a league one side].frank bruno as a striker and migs just performing ballet in football boots.so can someone please tell me where is the 300k from fallons sale.call me old fashioned but i think we just might need to invest in a player or two.  :|
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 11:06:56 »

It's gone to pay the creditors I should think.
gobby

« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 11:11:47 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
great way to run company eh!sell off all ur assets and dont re-invest. :x
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 11:12:09 »

we can't buy players outside the transfer window anyway. we can only get 'emergency' loan players between now & the end of the season, and if they're all like trevor benjamin i'd rather keep the team we have.
gobby

« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 11:15:48 »

am i the only one that thinks we would be better off with a player/manager?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 11:18:04 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
we can't buy players outside the transfer window anyway. we can only get 'emergency' loan players between now & the end of the season, and if they're all like trevor benjamin i'd rather keep the team we have.

Good point - it's all very well having money to spend, but if there's nothing much out there, there's no point spending it for the sake of it.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 11:26:15 »

Quote from: "gobby"
am i the only one that thinks we would be better off with a player/manager?

i think iffy would do a grand job for us as a player aswell,shame he's a bit old and fatter now though

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 11:31:13 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
great way to run company eh!sell off all ur assets and dont re-invest. :x

It's better than liquiditation though.
gobby

« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 11:35:56 »

fair play to iffy for having a go but i dont think he.s wot we need to take us forward.he was a cheap option after kings pay off.in this time of doom and gloom its important to be proactive and not reactive.
Piemonte

« Reply #9 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 12:10:24 »

so here we are looking at posible religation with a squad that is in tatters.so many players undecided on their futures,a real lack of determination on the pitch,commonsense not playing a big part in team selection[international players not making the first eleven in a league one side].frank bruno as a striker and migs just performing ballet in football boots.so can someone please tell me where is the 300k from fallons sale.call me old fashioned but i think we just might need to invest in a player or two.  :|

theres this little thing called "the £700k a year operating loss"
Dazzza

« Reply #10 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 12:19:33 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"

theres this little thing called "the £700k a year operating loss"

I wonder how close we came to covering that this season after Elton, Sam and Rory's contribution.

Probably the lower gates will have had an effect and swallowed some of it up.

I do have a bit of a question as to how the operating loss relates to the quoted break even figures given for ticket pricing and attendances and how they correlate over the past couple of seasons.

Accounts it is I suppose

Asher

« Reply #11 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 13:04:38 »

I think the author of this thread has got his name spot on.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 13:08:43 »

Willie had a hot tip on the 3.30pm at Sandown on the Saturday after we sold Fallon.  300k on the nose.  The horse pulled up lame.  Parkin's money went on bluffed hand at Poker and Elton's money was rolled into spliffs and smoked during our pre season scouting missions.
gobby

« Reply #13 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 13:09:06 »

Quote from: "Asher"
I think the author of this thread has got his name spot on.
wots the matter.u just one of those people who sticks his head in the sand and is afraid to ask questions? :fu:
Piemonte

« Reply #14 on: Friday, March 10, 2006, 13:09:53 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Willie had a hot tip on the 3.30pm at Sandown on the Saturday after we sold Fallon.  300k on the nose.  The horse pulled up lame.  Parkin's money went on bluffed hand at Poker and Elton's money was rolled into spliffs and smoked during our pre season scouting missions.

sounds like "Devlins diary" material there Rob Cheesy

Take note Flam Ben!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: