Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Turbo and garrard  (Read 2061 times)
Johno

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 13:04:43 »

ain't that nice what turbo says, it was quality to chant his name though on that last day of the season:

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/News_Headlines_Story.asp?NewsID=4412

and garrard has a trial match with farnborugh i think it says? i dunno, can't remember.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 13:06:02 »

Yeah I though that about Turbo, good to see we restored his faith in the game a little.
Marie

« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 13:43:25 »

stevenage Borough was garrard...well they said he was reporting for pre season with them i think.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 13:45:09 »

Good luck to Turbo, shame to hear he's had no firm offers yet, he could definitely do a job for someone in this division... even us.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 13:48:40 »

Wonder what happend between him and King. Surely anyone could see he was worthy of a place instead of fairy Hewlett.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 13:49:27 »

I don't think he ever fully recovered from that broken leg, he's certainly not seemed the same player as he was before. He's lost some of that energy.
Piemonte

« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 14:05:13 »

Does anyone know the real reason for Garrard leaving? I know he said he wanted to be nearer his family, is one of them ill or something?

cant believe that he's leave for conference football if there wasnt something major wrong.
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 15:48:05 »

something wrong with his mum i believe, so fair enough if he wants to be closer to home
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 15:49:11 »

fair play to the lad in that case.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 15:51:25 »

depends what you believe

Garrard turned up for one of the away games rather hungover and threw up on the coach there and hasnt even been in the 1st team since....that what I heard

Didnt think much of Garrard, Lapham looks better.

I would have offered Turbo a new deal, he is good enough for this league and us
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 15:53:34 »

garrard threw up a few times on the pitch at sheffield wednesday, and apparently did the same at a few other games. i think it was just down to nerves (thats what he said anyway!)
alex

« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 22:13:32 »

Quote from: "DV85"
depends what you believe

Garrard turned up for one of the away games rather hungover and threw up on the coach there and hasnt even been in the 1st team since....that what I heard

Didnt think much of Garrard, Lapham looks better.

I would have offered Turbo a new deal, he is good enough for this league and us

if that was the case, i'm sure garrard would not have been offered a professional contract
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 22:25:32 »

I think Turbo'll struggle to get a league 2 side to be honest, I don't think he's really any better than Hewlett but at least he put some effort in.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 27, 2005, 22:44:33 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
garrard threw up a few times on the pitch at sheffield wednesday, and apparently did the same at a few other games. i think it was just down to nerves (thats what he said anyway!)

yeh he said in the programme he threw up twice at half time against city  Soapy Tit Wank  poor lad.
DH

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, May 28, 2005, 22:10:40 »

I'd have certainly given Turbo a new contract at this level.  Must have been some problem with King since Robbo was fitter than most & prepared to get stuck in which is what's needed in League one. Good luck to him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: