Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust should help buy Brezovan  (Read 16430 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 14:59:55 »

all the money in the world wouldnt get the trust a seat on the current board....
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 15:22:49 »

Quote from: "DV85"
all the money in the world wouldnt get the trust a seat on the current board....

Sorry DV ........................ I disagree
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 15:54:30 »

ok, if they had all the money in the world they could buy the current board out...etc etc etc

but as long as the current lot are in charge the trust will not get a seat on board. Its been talked about for years and years and years about having a fans rep on the board....but it still hasnt happened.

Only one person has ever been for a fans rep on the board at this football club, and that man was Bill Power....
Piemonte

« Reply #138 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 16:31:08 »

Only one person has ever been for a fans rep on the board at this football club, and that man was Bill Power....

What a load of shit VD.

The blokes QPR through and through FFS.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 16:59:18 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"

What a load of shit VD.

The blokes QPR through and through FFS.

re-read it cuntchops...
Piemonte

« Reply #140 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 17:43:27 »

fuck off you hippie cunt. i'm right
deltaincline

« Reply #141 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 19:28:58 »

Dont limit the lack of a space on the board just to the trust. Diamandis and Wills lot obviously dont want anyone else getting in or they would have buggered off years ago and let them take the financial losses. Power seemed to be accepted for a while as he had a few quid to spend. It didnt take them long to piss him off though - once they'd done his money of course. They specially dont want the trust though as they know that they would want to look at the books in detail (the last over reactive statement from the club testifies to that). They dont seem to like Mike Wilkes either. Seems like anyone who stands up to them and isnt afraid to question is an enemy somehow. They seem to do a thorough character assasination on anyone like that jus as they did recently with Paul Davis and Mike Wilkes. How can blokes who clearly love the club, go home and away and offer to help out, suddenly be turned into the fucking enemy ffs?
Does anyone know if I can join the trust on line? I cant see a link on their site.
Sussex

« Reply #142 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 19:34:52 »

Quote from: "deltaincline"
Does anyone know if I can join the trust on line?

Fill your boots sweetcheeks..

http://www.truststfc.co.uk/join.php
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 19:36:35 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
fuck off you hippie cunt. i'm right

is that a 'im sorry for my mistake'?

Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 20:22:30 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Not read any of this (sorry) other than the title but the Trust MUST use all their funds to establish a place on the board, otherwise there's no point in signing anyone as we'll be fucked sooner rather than later

Dave, the Red Army Fund is specifically ring-fenced to be used on players so we couldn't use it to buy a seat on the board even if we wanted to or the board would be willing to let us.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 20:24:02 »

Quote from: "deltaincline"

Does anyone know if I can join the trust on line? I cant see a link on their site.

http://www.truststfc.co.uk/merchandise.php
Scroll to the bottom of the merchandise page and you can join online there (and buy a Pox relegation T-shirt while you're at it!)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: