Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: what the Gillingham paper says...  (Read 3441 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:16:52 »

Quote from: "magicroundabout"
wait till they try and take the Merlin followed by CGH.

i can't wait

If 500 Swansea couldnt take the CGH after arriving at 10am, I dont give 30 Gills much hope!
flammableBen

« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:17:18 »

Soccer fans crash into Gills after match

by Chris Bell-End

FOOTBALL hugs stoped brawls in Gillingham as hooliganism ugly head was halted by a show of affection at the weekend.

Rival fans fought in the streets near the Priestfield stadium before fans decided that it would be much more fun to share a beer and discuss interesting topics of the day.

Police said afterwards that things seemed to be going well until they brought in back-up units. The trouble esculated and seven women and children were arrested outside the Priestfield family enclosure after reports of public indecency and foul language.

Football websites were carrying messages about the fighting after the game.

One Swindon fan said: "We ran your lads everywhere. There wasn’t a good athlete from the Gills in sight. Gillingham has a Mickey Mouse athletics track."

A Gillingham fan posted his thoughts, saying: "A bunch of Swindon fans were standing by the exits from the Gills’ family enclosure. The young children came out and attacked anything that came their way. It’s the first time I’ve seen anything like that for years."

Before the game the Livingstone Arms pub in Gillingham Road was adopted by the travelling support.

An eye-witness at the pub, who asked not to be named because they probably don't exist, said: "The fans were very loud but I think some of them had megaphones. Gills’ fans were outside taunting them but it actually turned out they were just tarmacing a drive."

David Garth, 52, a season ticket holder at Priestfield, said inside the ground: "I'm a big fat gayer who didn't see anything because I was getting my cock sucked by young Jason Colman"

Season ticket holder Jason Colman, 18, said he noticed before the game something wasn’t right. "I could tell as we walked past the Livingstone Arms pub it wasn’t going to be a normal fixture,

"During the game their fans constantly tried to reach the Gills fans but were pushed back from joining in our big gay pikey orgy."

A police spokesman said: "Police made seven arrests for public order offences and minor assaults. No police staff were injured and back-up units were requested as the trouble escalated but most ended up enjoying the family enclosure gay orgy."

Sorry I was bored.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:17:42 »

They kept us all in the pub til 2.59pm then they complain about alcohol fuelled violence.  :-))(  :x

Apparently someone threw a glass bottle from the gills end? See that doesn't get a mention....

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
red macca

« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:18:51 »

the cgh is legendry.many a fan has tried to get in their and not succeed.i remember cardiff years ago tried and failed miserably.the pub was even told it was gonna be bombed next time they came down     cunts
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:19:12 »

From thisiswiltshire:

Insp Mark Holt of Kent Police confirmed there had been trouble.

magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:19:28 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

i can't wait

If 500 Swansea couldnt take the CGH after arriving at 10am, I dont give 30 Gills much hope!

i didn't know swansea tried.

red macca

« Reply #21 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:20:44 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
From thisiswiltshire:

Insp Mark Holt of Kent Police confirmed there had been trouble.

thank fuck he was their.could of been worse
STFC Village

« Reply #22 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:21:39 »

Nice edit Ben
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:23:36 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Nice edit Ben
Agreed  Wink
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:35:02 »

Biased load of crap
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:45:56 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Soccer fans crash into Gills after match

by Chris Bell-End

FOOTBALL hugs stoped brawls in Gillingham as hooliganism ugly head was halted by a show of affection at the weekend.

Rival fans fought in the streets near the Priestfield stadium before fans decided that it would be much more fun to share a beer and discuss interesting topics of the day.

Police said afterwards that things seemed to be going well until they brought in back-up units. The trouble esculated and seven women and children were arrested outside the Priestfield family enclosure after reports of public indecency and foul language.

Football websites were carrying messages about the fighting after the game.

One Swindon fan said: "We ran your lads everywhere. There wasn’t a good athlete from the Gills in sight. Gillingham has a Mickey Mouse athletics track."

A Gillingham fan posted his thoughts, saying: "A bunch of Swindon fans were standing by the exits from the Gills’ family enclosure. The young children came out and attacked anything that came their way. It’s the first time I’ve seen anything like that for years."

Before the game the Livingstone Arms pub in Gillingham Road was adopted by the travelling support.

An eye-witness at the pub, who asked not to be named because they probably don't exist, said: "The fans were very loud but I think some of them had megaphones. Gills’ fans were outside taunting them but it actually turned out they were just tarmacing a drive."

David Garth, 52, a season ticket holder at Priestfield, said inside the ground: "I'm a big fat gayer who didn't see anything because I was getting my cock sucked by young Jason Colman"

Season ticket holder Jason Colman, 18, said he noticed before the game something wasn’t right. "I could tell as we walked past the Livingstone Arms pub it wasn’t going to be a normal fixture,

"During the game their fans constantly tried to reach the Gills fans but were pushed back from joining in our big gay pikey orgy."

A police spokesman said: "Police made seven arrests for public order offences and minor assaults. No police staff were injured and back-up units were requested as the trouble escalated but most ended up enjoying the family enclosure gay orgy."

Sorry I was bored.

That made me crack up!!!! Nice editin there ben  Cheesy

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 19:51:56 »

Nice one!

RED ARMY
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 21:10:50 »

The fans were very loud but I think some of them had megaphones

i'm crying here  Cheesy

officially blacker than the night.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 22:01:53 »

ben you're a legend
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Monday, January 16, 2006, 22:25:10 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

i can't wait

i didn't know swansea tried.

There was a strange welsh chap stood by the door that asked me if I was "alright matey" whilst giving it the westside sign with his hand. I laughed as I walked in  Soapy Tit Wank
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: