Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I Should Have Died  (Read 5079 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:22:30 »

Fucking hell.  Okay I am blistered, but just been sobered up big time.

Went down to Brighton (I live in Crawley) for a roadtrip with a few mates in a G reg Rover MEtro which was written off a few weeks ago due to a collision to the rear.  Otjher mate was driving a Vauxhall Astra.

Got blistered in Brighton, and thought it'd be funny to race on the way home.  I was in the Metro, and we fell behind early on, before the boot flew open at over 100mph.  A girl was in the backseat, and shre cudn't reach the boot, so I lept from the freont seat and tried to close the boot.  I almost closed it, bvefore it was wrenched from my hands and I lost my grip, falling towards the road.  The girl got my ankle and with superhuman strength pulled me back in.  I'm over 10 st.  How sxhe managed it I will never know.   Fuck me I was inches from the tarmac.  I am shaking right now.  Fuck.

I was in Brighton whole evening with my Swindon shirt and got no trouble.  Then on th eway home I was inches from dying.
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:28:00 »

Hold on, were you pissed up when you were racing?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:28:04 »

Well im glad your ok ,racing is for twats dont do it!

Father Has Spoken...

/
W56196272
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:32:28 »

If you were pissed and you did that, then you deserve whatever you get.

That's harsh but I mean that. Imagine if some little kids had been having a sleepover or something and where pissing about in the road and you'd splintered some child across the tarmac. Big man, eh?

Actions like that are fucking stupid and so are you.

Rant over.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:37:55 »

Just to point out, I am great, but I can't hold a boot shut and drive at the same time.  I have a year old Vauxhall Corsa - with no history of boot problems.  I wasn't drive, my mate was totally sober, but racing, in a fashion.  It's a dual carriageway, late at night, we were having our fun.  Don't lambast him, he only reached 102mph, that's quite pitiful considering he was racing.  And it was fucking hilarious until I had my semi-death.
DMR

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:39:23 »

Dickhead.

Perhaps when his torso is banged up in a coffin one day you'll think so too.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:40:18 »

spazlord!
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:42:05 »

Me?
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:42:24 »

I wasn't driving.  Me not in control of car.  I was trying to close a boot which was in danger of killing us all!  I was scared out of my fucking head, and you're criticising me for racing!

It was fucking stupid, but I was battered on vodka and spent the night going round Brighton sucking my thumb and holding a teddy bear (long story) so I was in no position to take the moral high ground!
Barry Potter

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:43:03 »

I was going to say I dont think Walrus was driving. Soapy Tit Wank  It was not very clear though if who was driving was pissed or not,glad he wasnt.

Bit of late night racing on some quiet fast roads is fine. Cool
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:43:07 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Me?

Probably
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:43:19 »

dave, do you know how annoying that badger is?

rate it on a scale of 1-10 please, 10 being most annoying
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:43:20 »

to be honest I've done over 120mph on the M5 at 3am so I can't really say anything.

except that it was fun.
DMR

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:44:11 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
dave, do you know how annoying that badger is?

rate it on a scale of 1-10 please, 10 being most annoying

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 6, 2005, 00:44:59 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
to be honest I've done over 120mph on the M5 at 3am so I can't really say anything.

except that it was fun.

i don't drive but i must admit there has been the odd occasion where my mates been racing. in his brothers seat leon cupra r was fucking scary - 135mph down the dual carriage way  :shock:

he didn't go racing after that
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: