Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Macclesfield Official Matchday thread.  (Read 44049 times)
stfcinbmth

« Reply #330 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:23:29 »

Why do you both think Vardy?

I made it up, I'm in a jolly mood  Cheesy
Barry Scott

« Reply #331 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:27:21 »

Other than that, god knows what the PDC sending off was about. Flint looked to have stuffed up trying to run the ball out of play. Caddis got booked for moaning about something and I have no idea what they were claiming. Didn't look a foul to me so ??

And the penalty, just saw legs going at each other while Flint was on the floor. Thought they were both going to be sent off, but couldn't see whose legs were whose. There must have been a foul leading into that as it looked like the sending off incident literally kicked off after the ball was dead.

Game On. We're going up as fucking champions.

I saw both very well. Ref was a blind idiot. Flint had 2 hands in the back and was shoved over. It seemed so obvious I was shocked neither lino saw it.

The penalty I didn't understand, but new it was a red. Flint had brown's feet in his face and while they were down brown kicked him in his face and chest. Filthy fuck deserved to go, decent player though.
Keroooosh

« Reply #332 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:33:09 »

38 away fans seriously?  Gotta be some sort of record surely?
DRS

« Reply #333 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:33:47 »

Lets derail crawley next and try get a player off them
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:34:53 »

I'm hoping we've bid for Tubbs or Barnett

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:45:04 »

I saw both very well. Ref was a blind idiot. Flint had 2 hands in the back and was shoved over. It seemed so obvious I was shocked neither lino saw it.

The penalty I didn't understand, but new it was a red. Flint had brown's feet in his face and while they were down brown kicked him in his face and chest. Filthy fuck deserved to go, decent player though.

Thanks. Really looked like Flint just stuffed up from my seat. Good to get confirmation this was not the case.

The ref (Stroud) is and always has been a complete tit. When you remember a refs name its never for good reasons.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:48:40 »

It's official!  Michael Duberry now in joint 4th place in Hereford's Top Scorer table for this season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%9312_Hereford_United_F.C._season

Well done, Sir.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #337 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:53:16 »

I'm hoping we've bid for Tubbs or Barnett

Tubbs for me
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:55:45 »

Shit game. Macclesfield defended really well, our players weren't firing.

Rooney looked good when he came on.

Thought risser had a decent enough game at doing what he does. Not pretty, not glamourous, but effective

Things get better but they never get good
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:57:43 »

SuggwillSugg makes my weekends.

Legend.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:59:08 »

I'm inclined to think that PDC is rested Jonathan Smith ahead of a busy final half of the season. Risser is ideal to fill in and even though he's not as popular in the centre of midfield, he's a part of a winning team and wants to play for the club.

I can't argue with that.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #341 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 18:59:26 »

Sir SuggwillSugg makes my weekends.

Legend.

Sorted it for you
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 19:07:17 »

I think overall one of our poorer performances of the season but we still managed to come away with the 3 points which is really gratifying.  Good job that Macc were so poor.

Caddis and Ferry were both way down on their usual high standards, with Caddis's final balls being well below normal service.  Ritchie also had one of his quieter games.  Its a measure of how much we come to take it for granted that these 3 will perform well week-in week-out when we comment on their quieter games like this.

I can't recall Wes having to do anything except catch the ball a couple of times.  The back 4 were never under any real threat and mostly dealt with it well, though there were one or two occasions where Macc's woeful finishing took the danger away.  I thought Cibocchi looked assured and would have no qualms about him playing regularly if that is the way PdC goes.

Risser played the best I've seen from him and would have been a MOTM contender for me.

Raffa was fairly quiet and wasn't surprising to see him replaced by Rooney when it happened.  Rooney looks very skillful and was a class cross for the goal; I'm sure will be a useful acquisition.  Hopefully he will be less selfish when he gets settled as there were a few occasions when he should have played the ball across rather than gone for a run and shot himself.

Benson plays his socks off and definitely adds something that we don't have with any of our other strikers currently.  I wasn't impressed with either of the other forwards today.  Connell huffed and puffed but for whatever reason didn't get a grip on the game, though to be fair the distribution feeding him was generally poor. Murray seems to offer little extra and I'd have liked to see Bodin given another chance in preference.

As mentioned by many others the ref was particularly awful today and totally inconsistent in his decisions.

I counted the Macc fans and only made it 35, so perhaps the other 3 stayed in the bar all game. But I don't think I'd bother travelling the sort of distance they came if I had to watch performances like theirs every week.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 19:09:32 »

Fleetwood have been looking at £1mil for Vardy - can't see it being him.

How a player who is 25 and hasn't played a single game, let alone season, in the football league, can be valued at £1,000,000 is completely beyond me.

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 19:20:13 »

Yep Tubbs.He's a Swindon fan and it could have the same effect as the Constable offer.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: