Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Crewe Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 31343 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #255 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:06:37 »

Didnt go today, but I went last year and its a depressing ground to go to at the best of times.

Just hope we dont go down, because I think the fans will be very bitter about it. Someone needs to come in and get to grips with this shambles. Shake off the complacency that has dogged us since february.

Got to say that the youth development needs to be put on hold for 6 months now. We need some old heads in january on short contracts.
JPC82

« Reply #256 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:06:54 »

Peacock went off injured good chance he will be out next week

hi mate, glad your on, ive missed u x
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #257 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:08:10 »

Hi j
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:08:15 »

My two penneth:

the woman that wanted me to sit downwas a cunt, and her bloke was worse for trying to abuse me for it
Anyone blaming Smith for their goal is a clown
We never looked like scoring
Cox was awful but seems to avoid all criticism
Kennedy did well again
Nelly the Elephant packed her trunk
Billy was stupid

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:10:24 »

Two penneth Lucien...that was at least a bob.

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:13:29 »

i dont reckon joyce will be a pro for long.he's nothing special at all.and if maclin goes elsewhere cause he doesn't get a game here then fuck him.always looked a loose cannon when i've seen him anyway.is he good enough,who knows? but he has moments of utter stupidity for fucking sure.if he thinks he's billy big bollocks then he is only going to go one way anyway.

i fully expect money to get absolute pelters from some fans after an initial short period,as it will take alot of work and time to turn us around to the team we want and expect.many fans not having enough patience is an absolute certainty.he may fail anyway mind.
fitton needs to spend money on quality players or we aint going anywhere but mid table at best for the forseable future
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:15:39 by arriba » Logged
JPC82

« Reply #261 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:19:33 »

i dont reckon joyce will be a pro for long.he's nothing special at all.and if maclin goes elsewhere cause he doesn't get a game here then fuck him.always looked a loose cannon when i've seen him anyway.is he good enough,who knows? but he has moments of utter stupidity for fucking sure.if he thinks he's billy big bollocks then he is only going to go one way anyway.

i fully expect money to get absolute pelters from some fans after an initial short period,as it will take alot of work and time to turn us around to the team we want and expect.many fans not having enough patience is an absolute certainty.he may fail anyway mind.
fitton needs to spend money on quality players or we aint going anywhere but mid table at best for the forseable future

i thought u knew better than that about macklin arriba
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:21:11 »

Do you think we may get Tozer on loan with if Money is the new manager?
JPC82

« Reply #263 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:21:54 »

Tozer has been found out since big sam left, lost his way and struggling big time

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:22:05 »

i've seen his strops and hot headed behaviour.flashes of good stuff and talent too,but that was against youth teams.i'm not saying he isn't good as he is potentially a very good player.
JPC82

« Reply #265 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:24:37 »

i've seen his strops and hot headed behaviour.flashes of good stuff and talent too,but that was against youth teams.i'm not saying he isn't good as he is potentially a very good player.

if u seen alot last season u will have that opinion, cos hes so quick he gets kicked all over the place, u do it enough and u will get a reaction from someone, but to be fair this season hes been much better. Last season he got racially abused a few times which the FA dealt with and with the 'reputation' he has with being a hot head he was superb how he dealt with it
Rich Pullen

« Reply #266 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:24:41 »

If Money takes over, I'd rather he brought in the likes Tamás Kádár, Kazenga LuaLua or even take another look at one Nile Ranger - when considering loanees.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #267 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:26:14 »

Tozer has been found out since big sam left, lost his way and struggling big time

That's saying something because Allardyce left Newcastle days after signing Tozer!

He's on the fringes because of the lack of depth at St. James' Park.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:27:08 »

Suprised LuaLua hasnt gone on to good things already...he was brill against our youths a few seasons back.
JPC82

« Reply #269 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 21:27:11 »

he played in a youth game and scored on his debut and played a ressie game i think and done well, since then hes been struggling by all accounts
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: