Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Crewe Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 31369 times)

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 18:07:02 »

byrne wont like what he reads on the adver comments tonight.to say we have morons,idiots,muppets etc as fans is an understatement.
some people dont deserve a fucking club!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 18:19:59 »

Didnt go....didnt listen to commentry.....only know the result......which was shit.

I will not have a go at anyone (for fear of upsetting byrne) but a result like that is shit and we are in the shit..........

New manager and fucking quick please.

........i feel shit..........

Clems Army!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #197 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 18:37:20 »

I normally feel absolute crap after we've lost, whether I've gone or not but at the moment its just a big shrug of the shoulders while I grab another beer. I'm not looking forward to Yeovil. In fact, I'm not sure I've looked forward to any game this season.
I am rapidly losing interest - a bit like the players really.
Personally, I'd throw a few of the youngster in - they can't do any worse than our current lot but at least they'd gain experience and we'd see what they're made of.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #198 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 18:59:53 »

What a sorry state of affairs. Big games for Dosh or whoever coming up.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 19:01:34 »

byrne wont like what he reads on the adver comments tonight.to say we have morons,idiots,muppets etc as fans is an understatement.
some people dont deserve a fucking club!

I'll highlight this mongloid as a prime example.

Barry Coon, looking for colin boon says...
5:37pm Sat 13 Dec 08

Sham69 wrote:
    I would only keep Brez Easton Cox Ifil Macca Amankwah Peacs & Timlin from what I have seen of the senior squad players

not bad but amankwah is tosh wish his crash four years ago was worse he then wouldnt be on our wage bill.

its going to cost far to much to shift the rest in a season where there is no cash and the books come first to fitton, so we need to hope for a massive lift and pray that the contract of 70% of the squad need renewing then it will be bye bye and a fresh squad down to money's experience

just need to stay up forget the dreaming for now.

oh and you need to keep morrison, maklin and allen

That comment about Amankwaah is absolutely crossing the line. Well out of order IMO. If I were Dave Bryne (and thank fuck I'm not), I'd keep well away from the internet this week else he's going to explode.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 19:07:52 »

Getting rid of our whole team at the end of the season wont help at all.

Any manager worth is wages will get the best out of players. Sturrock proved to us we have a decent squad.

I still dont believe our sqaud is poor, or league two standard because we've lost about 4 players from last season. Zaaboub who everyone wanted rid of anyway, Roberts, Nicholas and Comminges who was probably the only first team regular.

Players like Brez, Ifil, Easton etc dont become bad players over night. It is however clear Malpas couldnt get the best out of these players for ever reason.

Maybe im being a happy clapper (!!!) but we've got the players, sure we could do with one or two additions (why we havent bought in ANYONE on loan is your guess) but I dont think Money (or whoever....) needs to come in and ship out the whole squad and bring in a whole new one like say Dennis Wise needed to.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #201 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 19:09:02 »

bad but amankwah is tosh wish his crash four years ago was worse he then wouldnt be on our wage bill.

What a moron.

:cunt:
JPC82

« Reply #202 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 19:09:53 »

What a moron.

:cunt:
i know thats well out of order, no one should say the word tosh, the crash bit was a bit naughty aswell
Rich Pullen

« Reply #203 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 19:17:08 »

i know thats well out of order, no one should say the word tosh, the crash bit was a bit naughty aswell

What do you think I was talking about Wink
JPC82

« Reply #204 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 19:18:12 »

What do you think I was talking about Wink

shit as usual Smiley
Rich Pullen

« Reply #205 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 19:19:27 »

shit as usual Smiley

You're not not wrong JCP. You're not wrong.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 19:25:34 »

fucking hell i come out with some shit, but that amankwaah comment is well out of order
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 19:26:36 »

Not sure what people made of today's performance as I can't be bothered to read back through the thread, but here's my view...

We looked threatening at times, and had spells where we knocked it around well. Smith did nothing wrong all game except one punch that he should have caught, Kennedy had a decent game and was knackered by the end, and the rest of the defence were alright on the whole against a shite Crewe side.
The midfield were decent enough going forward but didn't do enough to protect the defence today in my opinion, and Crewe's goal came from a passing move that should have been stopped long before a chance on goal was allowed.
Paynter was terrible. Normally I rate him, but today he did nothing of much value and then got himself sent off to top it all off. Cox ran around a lot but never really got the ball in decent positions.
On the whole, we played alright but a couple of defensive errors were very worrying and in the end one of them cost us.

Can't wait for a new manager to come in. Byrne was given a tough job, and hasn't done very well. Hopefully the new man will turn it around and soon.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #208 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 19:26:43 »

Getting rid of our whole team at the end of the season wont help at all.

Any manager worth is wages will get the best out of players. Sturrock proved to us we have a decent squad.

I still dont believe our sqaud is poor, or league two standard because we've lost about 4 players from last season. Zaaboub who everyone wanted rid of anyway, Roberts, Nicholas and Comminges who was probably the only first team regular.

Players like Brez, Ifil, Easton etc dont become bad players over night. It is however clear Malpas couldnt get the best out of these players for ever reason.

Maybe im being a happy clapper (!!!) but we've got the players, sure we could do with one or two additions (why we havent bought in ANYONE on loan is your guess) but I dont think Money (or whoever....) needs to come in and ship out the whole squad and bring in a whole new one like say Dennis Wise needed to.

I'm with DV, although I do think that he is stating the obvious.

I'll get my anorak.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 19:31:34 »

Sometimes the obvious is the thing people miss most...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: