Pages: 1 ... 981 982 983 [984] 985 986 987 ... 1933   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4559647 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #14745 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 20:38:59 »

Pizza. Had a papa johns for the first time year, literaly since they first opened and i am converted. Bye bye dominos.

Their dips still suck mind.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #14746 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 21:05:49 »

Just a pain they only have one store while dominos have 5?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #14747 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 21:13:36 »

Ever tried making your own?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #14748 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 22:37:52 »

My injured leg from celebrating like a loon last night... That and meeting the Flash. A good night was has by all.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #14749 on: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 10:46:12 »

Haha oh dear

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/168610-swindle-fans/
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14750 on: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 11:10:17 »

Smiley

Mongdom at its finest.....the fella who can't quite work out which is the direction from Bristol to London via the M4, probably should be a Rovers fan.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14751 on: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 11:29:06 »

it's not their fault reg, they're welsh.
kerry red

« Reply #14752 on: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 11:54:17 »

And a little gem from our yellow friends' forum

So, what's been going on since I've been away?

Looks like yet another perilous end to a season that began so full of hope. Another long period of under achievement in the basement of football. Another clueless manager. More empty promises from the boardroom. More mediocrity on the pitch. Players taking good wages and turning in below par performances. The run in is frightening and the prospect of dropping through the trap door into the cold, stony abyss of non-league football is keeping a lot of people awake at night. HEREFORD, ANYONE??

All this, while our friends up the road go from strength to strength with a low budget team that has at least two young Internationals in it. A side that will be worth millions when it is eventually broken up, Banging on the door of the Championship. An outstanding season for a team with a  supposed dubious manager that actually turned out to be gem, with easy access to loan Premier league stars in the making.....

And I sit here, reading the guff that one or two of the yellow vegetables still spout about next season being a good one.

Don't make me laugh; I've been away a long time, and nothing has changed.

Desperate, poorly run, tinpot and an embarrassing shadow of a club that once graced the top level of the game. [/quote]
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #14753 on: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 12:00:04 »

Sad
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #14754 on: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 12:47:45 »

And a little gem from our yellow friends' forum

So, what's been going on since I've been away?

Looks like yet another perilous end to a season that began so full of hope. Another long period of under achievement in the basement of football. Another clueless manager. More empty promises from the boardroom. More mediocrity on the pitch. Players taking good wages and turning in below par performances. The run in is frightening and the prospect of dropping through the trap door into the cold, stony abyss of non-league football is keeping a lot of people awake at night. HEREFORD, ANYONE??

All this, while our friends up the road go from strength to strength with a low budget team that has at least two young Internationals in it. A side that will be worth millions when it is eventually broken up, Banging on the door of the Championship. An outstanding season for a team with a  supposed dubious manager that actually turned out to be gem, with easy access to loan Premier league stars in the making.....

And I sit here, reading the guff that one or two of the yellow vegetables still spout about next season being a good one.

Don't make me laugh; I've been away a long time, and nothing has changed.

Desperate, poorly run, tinpot and an embarrassing shadow of a club that once graced the top level of the game.

Couldn't have put it better myself.  Smiley

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Wilf Shergold

« Reply #14755 on: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 20:16:19 »

an embarrassing shadow of a club that once graced the top level of the game.

Interesting, innit. Robert Maxwell nicks thousands of people's pension pots (inc some of mine). Some of that money bought a spot in the top division for the Pox. So by rights I, and others, ought to have a share in their so-called success.

I want my money back, sell the team....

Oh, OK, that'll hardly pay for a week's pension.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #14756 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 12:34:57 »

More fame for Highworth  Cheesy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/features/31983734?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_weather&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #14757 on: Saturday, March 21, 2015, 10:34:20 »

being told by a Bristol City fan what a huge club they are and that them winning the JPT would be a greater achievement than we could ever manage.

Oh my

I come from a land down-under
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #14758 on: Saturday, March 21, 2015, 10:39:33 »

Finally passing my probation at work and getting a nice pay rise with it...

Only taken me 12 years in IT to start getting a salary that encouraged me to get into IT to begin with...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #14759 on: Saturday, March 21, 2015, 10:45:22 »

12 years sounds like a long probation period.

I've been approached by another firm, which is nice to feel wanted, but I don't know if I want to take it or not.
Pages: 1 ... 981 982 983 [984] 985 986 987 ... 1933   Go Up
Print
Jump to: