Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Home Form  (Read 2054 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 27, 2023, 15:18:58 »

God’s waiting room
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 27, 2023, 15:20:11 »

At times the Stratton bank has been the loudest🤣

So, give no fucks
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 27, 2023, 15:31:28 »

God’s waiting room

But imagine the disappointment of having watched Rogers et al in their prime, winning the League Cup, smashing Roma etc and then having to chow down on the shit sandwiches that we serve up every week now.

Us younger fans can barely stomach it.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 27, 2023, 15:43:08 »

I've never understood why the Arkells gets the hate from the DR and the TE. The atmosphere in there is largely the same as every other stand. Yes, it is quiet when we are shit, which is pretty often, but so is everywhere else.

Its quiet when we're decent, let alone when we're shit.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 27, 2023, 15:43:35 »

But imagine the disappointment of having watched Rogers et al in their prime, winning the League Cup, smashing Roma etc and then having to chow down on the shit sandwiches that we serve up every week now.

Great point.
DMC

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 27, 2023, 15:52:26 »

I am the same now when i think of the Ossie and the Hoddle teams. I was fortunate growing up as we were always on a upward march until McMahon, Quinn etc so i was spoilt.

One thing i genuinely don't think we have ever had is the right owners at the right time at this club.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, July 27, 2023, 15:56:19 »

Ah, that’s where a touch of dementia comes in handy. I was there as a 14 year old and yet, even now, I’m genuinely looking forward to the new season.

I’ve often wondered why the club has been bypassed when prospective owners are looking for a club to invest in.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, July 27, 2023, 16:04:43 »

Both Seton Wills and Andrew Black could have been good owners if they had employed the right chairmen/boards.

Wills pumped millions in through his various eras, as did Black, but they were largely pissed against the wall.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 27, 2023, 16:20:59 »

Both Seton Wills and Andrew Black could have been good owners if they had employed the right chairmen/boards.

Wills pumped millions in through his various eras, as did Black, but they were largely pissed against the wall.

Exactly this. If we could have ran semi sustainably in either of those eras without the fat greek crook or Paolo Di Canios biggest fanboy, we may have been ok.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, July 27, 2023, 16:26:28 »

The Junior Reds room would be interesting...

Plenty of dehydration.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: