Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Monitor this you cunts!!!  (Read 1420 times)
BANGKOK RED

« on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 20:01:02 »

And yes I am addressing the members of the board who are reading this forum.

I actually started crying tonight, for the first time in a long time and my misses was quite shocked. I was crying out of pure fustration and anger, and even though you theiving cunt's may find this amusing, let me tell you that at least I am man enough to admint my feelings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Mallaka Diamandis, I may not be a rich man, but every penny that I do have has been earned through genuine and honest hard work, if my actions have ever hurt anybody in the past, and I am sure that they have at times, then I genuinely have remorse for what I have done. But what about you, you fat cunt?

You just seem to treat other others money, or more importantly emotions as some kind of a play toy for your own personal gain, do you feel proud of that?. I mean seriously, do you feel proud that you acquire wealth by cheating honest people? Fuck it, it's obviously a waste of time asking that question because you clearly don't

Well I hope that your daughter is reading this in the hope that she may ask you the same questions herself!

I have a daughter myself and I can sleep well at night knowing that she can always be proud of her daddy, regardless of her social/financial stature in life I don't have to lie to my daughter, what about you fatso?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to Sir Seton Wills.

The title alone, is a title that can never be inherited, only earned and given by the Queen. So if I may ask you Sir Wills, since you received your knightood, WTF happened since?

Perhaps I am being a little idealistic here Sir Wills, but are knights of the realm not supposed to show gallantry, integrity and dare I say it bravey  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Tell me Sir, no, don't tell me rather ask yourself Sir knight, do you feel that you have lived up to your title? Do you honestly feel that you have served the crown and your people? a responsibility that you were charged with upon being knighted? Or did you instead choose to your new found authority to Lie and Pilfer from your minions?

Oh, and a man who is crying through fustration and anger is a man to beware of. Because that man will KICK EVERY COLOUR OF SHIT FROM EVERY IMAGINABLE SPECTRUM OUT OF YOU WITHOUT HESITATION!

I did not post this expecting a response (How fick do you fink I am m'lord). I just did it cos' I am sure that your cronie's will read it.
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 20:04:51 »

Well said bangkok red  Wink
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 20:10:13 »

erm, can i just point out its wills not wells  Hide
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 20:15:21 »

Quote from: "jimbob"
erm, can i just point out its wills not wells  Hide

Sorted
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 20:16:03 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
And yes I am addressing the members of the board who are reading this forum.

I actually started crying tonight, for the first time in a long time and my misses was quite shocked. I was crying out of pure fustration and anger, and even though you theiving cunt's may find this amusing, let me tell you that at least I am man enough to admint my feelings.

To Mallaka Diamandis, I may not be a rich man, but every penny that I do have has been earned through genuine and honest hard work, if my actions have ever hurt anybody in the past, and I am sure that they have at times, then I genuinely have remorse for what I have done. But what about you, you fat cunt?

You just seem to treat other others money, or more importantly emotions as some kind of a play toy for your own personal gain, do you feel proud of that?. I mean seriously, do you feel proud that you acquire wealth by cheating honest people? Fuck it, it's obviously a waste of time asking that question because you clearly don't

Well I hope that your daughter is reading this in the hope that she may ask you the same questions herself!

I have a daughter myself and I can sleep well at night knowing that she can always be proud of her daddy, regardless of her social/financial stature in life I don't have to lie to my daughter, what about you fatso?

And to Sir Seton Wills.

The title alone, is a title that can never be inherited, only earned and given by the Queen. So if I may ask you Sir Wills, since you received your knightood, WTF happened since?

Perhaps I am being a little idealistic here Sir Wills, but are knights of the realm not supposed to show gallantry, integrity and dare I say it bravey  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Tell me Sir, no, don't tell me rather ask yourself Sir knight, do you feel that you have lived up to your title? Do you honestly feel that you have served the crown and your people? a responsibility that you were charged with upon being knighted? Or did you instead choose to your new found authority to Lie and Pilfer from your minions?

Oh, and a man who is crying through fustration and anger is a man to beware of. Because that man will KICK EVERY COLOUR OF SHIT FROM EVERY IMAGINABLE SPECTRUM OUT OF YOU WITHOUT HESITATION!

I did not post this expecting a response (How fick do you fink I am m'lord). I just did it cos' I am sure that your cronie's will read it.

I love you BR
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 20:17:09 »

I love you fred  Wink
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 20:17:41 »

I hate everyone.

It's All Good..............
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 20:25:23 »

Quote from: "herthab"
I hate everyone.

No you just want to love Girls Aloud! physically all at the same time!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 20:29:05 »

Quote from: "jjedmunds"
Quote from: "herthab"
I hate everyone.

No you just want to love Girls Aloud! physically all at the same time!

Cheers John.

First smile of the evening Cheesy

It's All Good..............
Sir Reg

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 00:27:12 »

No one believes that an honour really counts anymore. And what sort of society gives a title to a man whose fortune comes from his wife's family company selling cancer inducing products? It's sick, when you think of it.

Sir Reg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: