Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT NOTICE - READ!!!!!  (Read 1166 times)
sonic youth

« on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 00:27:40 »

I am sure many of you are aware of recent events concerning users of a Sheffield Wednesday FC forum being taken to court over postings they made which were deemed to be libellous in nature. In light of this and also considering the treatment of long-standing supporters in the past week, I would like to take this opportunity to highlight the following from an article in Monday's Guardian:

The judge ordered that three fans whose postings might "reasonably be understood to allege greed, selfishness, untrustworthiness and dishonest behaviour", should be unmasked. Their right to maintain their anonymity and express themselves freely was outweighed by the directors' entitlement to take action to protect their reputation, he said.[1]

Whilst every effort is made by myself, Whits, Yeovil, Dazzza and Ben to moderate the forum and remove comments which cross the line, it is a nigh on impossible task. The forum owner(s), administrators and moderators do NOT take responsibility for the comments made by individuals on this site; therefore it is up to you to moderate your own postings and be aware that comments  you make could have reprecussions for yourself and others.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:37:30 »

Bump - Please remember this when making your posts.

Love Whitsable

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 00:17:54 »

Whoops, looks like someone left this unlocked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: