Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 83   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new manager thread.  (Read 237532 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:03:56 »

Fuck me there is some depressive shit on this forum. I reckon this... he probably quit because...no one knows ffs. I honestly couldn't care either, its not ideal this close to the season but kmac had done nothing but frustrate me since he arrived anyway. He is a good youth manager but in his short spell he did nothing to show me that he could make it as a manager. Whereas, some of those names listed would bring back the buzz, with the amount of new players we were always unlikely to start the season strong and imagine the abuse he would have got then. I'm much more excited for a change bring it on
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:24:30 »

Back on topic, Les Ferdinands odds have shortened a little further today. Thoughts on if he is the one to takeover?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #302 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:25:36 »

People are too trusting when hearing what they want to hear. There is no evidence that the current board are competant,but plenty to the contrary.
Reckon Kmac was fed bullshit prior to coming in which in time didn't go to plan. He can see the club is a mess and has fucked off.

The only thing that will see me back on a regular basis is a complete change in the clubs structure. We go from one bunch of cunts playing at running a football club to others doing the same. Fans are just pawns in their ego boosting games. Doesn't sit well with me at all. I continually read posts from fans being happy to have a club-so and so saved us etc.  It's like fans are turning into dogs rolling over on their back to have their bellies rubbed submissively by the board.
This cycle of shit is enough to turn anyone off going. Likewise i fully  understand why people do go. It's a habit that can be hard to break.

I used to be someone who hated missing games. Now i can't even muster up the desire to even take up free tickets.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you haven't been a regular for years have you?
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:26:05 »

Back on topic, Les Ferdinands odds have shortened a little further today. Thoughts on if he is the one to takeover?

The LMA would be delighted.  

Second non white manager I think.  Chris Powell springs straight to mind.  Might be others.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #304 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:29:15 »

Second non white manager I think.  Chris Powell springs straight to mind.  Might be others.
uuuuurm Iffy Onoura?

Keith Alexander is another.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:29:43 »

uuuuurm Iffy Onoura?

I meant currently in a job.  Is Iffy in a job?

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:29:53 »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you haven't been a regular for years have you?
I'd last describe myself as a regular them Wilson play off season. Been a part timer since. Expect to be a stay away from now on. No pull there for me anymore to attend.

If the club was re-born from scratch I reckon I'd have the hunger back.
Panda Paws

« Reply #307 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:29:59 »

Chris Hughton
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:30:15 »

Second non white manager I think.  Chris Powell springs straight to mind.  Might be others.

Chris Kiwomya at Notts County.

Going back to giving famous ex players a go in management is nice, although being a Spurs stooge, can he be trusted?

Peter Venkman

« Reply #309 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:31:16 »

I meant currently in a job.  Is Iffy in a job?
Ah currently in a job no. Paul Ince certainly is though.

fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:32:05 »

A few more than I remembered then.

Sir Les could maybe do a job up front for us.  I'd back him over Andy Williams any day of the week.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #311 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:33:21 »

I personally would happily take Chris Ramsey with or without the Spurs link if its an upcoming new manager who has a track record working with youngsters, but yes Sir Les would be pretty good too..

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:33:53 »

Good name...no real experience other than playing and would come from a background a world away from most of our players. If it works, he'll fuck off asap if it doesn't he can prob afford to walk. On argument goes if he fucks off, no matter as he'll leave you in a stronger position...most seem to think that PdC contradicts this.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:34:50 »

Ah currently in a job no. Paul Ince certainly is though.

Iffy works for the PFA.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 12:38:11 »

Arriba your point about the board works both ways. Ive seen nothing thus far to suggest theu are dodgy crooks apart from a thisis poster who apparently claimed to provide evidence to the trust.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 83   Go Up
Print
Jump to: