Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 83   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new manager thread.  (Read 237533 times)
DRS

« Reply #210 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:31:21 »

And what would you do different
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:32:54 »

So Swindon are off to Portugal next week. Hopefully a permanent replacement and backroom staff are appointed by then.

Popcorn

Pick me Jed, pick me. I need a holiday.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:34:12 »

It was also probable 6 wks ago that the current lot were apparanty crooks and had no money,that was proved wrong.
Was it? How? When? All I've seen is confirmation that at least one of the guys they got in who did have money (Hall) pretty much was a crook. Nothing that proves they have a proverbial pot. And as manc_red says, their desperation to get folk like Hall in rather suggests they don't. Or that they're a bit shady themselves. Desperate or bent, neither looks terribly encouraging
Flashheart

« Reply #213 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:39:01 »

For fuck's sake.

All was positive after the business plan presentation yet after the manager resigns, whom was not even rated by many, they board are now a bunch of crooks again?

Reaction... knee and jerk. Arrange these three words into a well known phrase.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:40:04 »

Lets get Stefan Freund in.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
kerry red

« Reply #215 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:41:36 »

I don't think they are desperate and/or bent.

What they are is clueless as to the setting up and running of a professional football club.

They may well learn in time - the question is where will we be by then
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:45:47 »

I do not believe that KMac had no say on the players brought in although within that I do believe that some players were brought in for him, I believe that he was consulted on who he wanted to try and bring in from spurs and it was left to power to do the wheeling and dealing.

I would like a statement from KMac perhaps through the LMA to clarify his reasons.
kerry red

« Reply #217 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:48:41 »

I posted before that we all knew who was coming into the club for a few weeks - re the Spurs contingent.

So why did KMac wait until, probably, the worst possible time to do a runner?

I think it has little to do with player recruitment
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:48:48 »

Lets get Stefan Freund in.

I would cry with happiness if that would happen. We named our futsal team after him.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:49:04 »

Reaction... knee and jerk. Arrange these three words into a well known phrase.

If someone makes a point that the board have money, which is **good** news, is it not OK to ask what we missed that showed they do?
DRS

« Reply #220 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:52:26 »

If someone makes a point that the board have money, which is **good** news, is it not OK to ask what we missed that showed they do?
I was under the impression they showed accounts at the meeting with the trust
Flashheart

« Reply #221 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:53:06 »

Not even close to the point Batch. The meltdown was occurring before Dean said a thing.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:54:05 »

I was under the impression they showed accounts at the meeting with the trust

Oh OK, ta. Will try and look around the Trust site later.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:55:26 »

So why did KMac wait until, probably, the worst possible time to do a runner?

We can argue about everything else, but this is hardly the worst possible time to do a runner.

That'd be just before the January window closes so we have to scrabble about for whatever transfers or loans come our way. I can't imagine anyone who'd be so self-obesessed they'd do that though, leaving us in the lurch.
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:58:03 »

I'm slightly skeptical as to the reasons of KMac resigning, but there is no concrete evidence to say it's the fault of the board, their transfer policy or whatever. On that basis I'm reserving judgement until the real reasons KMac decided to resign come out. The fickleness of some astounds me, the same people who were praising the board last week and abusing KMac a few months back are now the ones who are panicking.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 83   Go Up
Print
Jump to: