Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new manager thread.  (Read 236631 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #1170 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 15:29:41 »

Me I live in a very small village called Wicken, near Stony Strattford. I used to be on Mkfm for a bit before I got kicked off for publically slagging Peter Winkleman off over his idea of turning the MK bowl into training pitches for franchise. I didnt know winkleman backed Mkfm financially!

Fuck em!! I class this as one of my best moments Cheesy

Yep, I know wicken, I'm in potterspury. My sister used to go to the school in wicken, part of akeley wood.  There's another town fan in deanshanger too.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1171 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2013, 16:18:26 »

Why the love over Robinson? Is it just me that thinks he's over-rated? He's had a good 2-3 years to get MK up with a decent team and failed.

Agreed
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1172 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 12:39:32 »

It is going to be cooper isn't it ? all the signs point to it, deeming a striker more important to a manager, bring in first team coach and fitness coach now 2 games in a no sign of anyone

If it is going to be cooper just get on with giving him the job until the end of the season on £1 a week
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #1173 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 12:41:18 »

Can we change this to The New Coach thread please.
[email protected]

Want to change my name as this email doesn't exist

Ignore
« Reply #1174 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 12:44:57 »

It is going to be cooper isn't it ? all the signs point to it, deeming a striker more important to a manager, bring in first team coach and fitness coach now 2 games in a no sign of anyone

If it is going to be cooper just get on with giving him the job until the end of the season on £1 a week

Along with the need to get results going ASAP in order to build confidence and momentum, there is also the transfer window to consider, which may be part of the rationale to get forwards in as a priority.

That said, I agree that it looks like it will be Cooper.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1175 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 12:47:12 »

Its looked like being him for weeks now. I dont get why they dont just announce it?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1176 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 13:02:56 »

Its looked like being him for weeks now. I dont get why they dont just announce it?

Has MacDonald actually officially gone/resigned, I do wonder whether there is some legal reason we cannot appoint at the moment.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #1177 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 13:08:05 »

Can we change this to The New Coach thread please.

Or the Lee Power's new bitch thread!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1178 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 13:08:34 »

I was half expecting him to pop up quickly somewhere else in a Head Coach position after he left us, but that hasn't happened.  So maybe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1179 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 13:14:13 »

Has MacDonald actually officially gone/resigned, I do wonder whether there is some legal reason we cannot appoint at the moment.

According to Ronnie, who's now # 1 ITKer..there's a whole raft of legals in the pipeline...he just can't tell us, NDA etc, even though McCrory told him when killing time hanging around the club shop on season ticket fiasco Friday.

So quite likely...
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #1180 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 13:35:32 »

According to Ronnie, who's now # 1 ITKer..there's a whole raft of legals in the pipeline...he just can't tell us, NDA etc, even though McCrory told him when killing time hanging around the club shop on season ticket fiasco Friday.

So quite likely...
Ha ha Reg, question is do you believe what Jed has told me?  I am not sure that I do as he told me something which when he was questioned about two hours later on the phone-in he flatly denied it!!  As for putting a roof on Stratton Bank I asked my neighbour this morning to find out what was happening as he is on the council, said he would make enquiries and let me know.
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #1181 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 13:38:24 »

Yep, I know wicken, I'm in potterspury. My sister used to go to the school in wicken, part of akeley wood.  There's another town fan in deanshanger too.

Pottersbury not far from me at all, i get my car tax from the post office there, When my brother and his son comes to stay, means there are 5 town fans within a 3 mile radius, which is prob 5 more then the franchise!

Next home game I go to, I will let you know, you can take the last remaining seat in the car!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1182 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 15:17:36 »

Ha ha Reg, question is do you believe what Jed has told me?  I am not sure that I do as he told me something which when he was questioned about two hours later on the phone-in he flatly denied it!! 

What was this?
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #1183 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 15:20:40 »

The moon is made of cheese?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1184 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 15:22:13 »

The moon is made of cheese?

What kind of cheese?