Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 18723 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 20:06:19 »

Cheeky fucker. I wont tell a dickie bird
He was more of a cricket man anyway, doubt he'd be interested
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 21:57:12 »

Its probably obvious, but I had trouble linking my season ticket with my online account. So I hope this helps someone.

If you haven't already registered with the new ticketing system its dead easy. On the new ST cards there is a "client reference number". Have this handy and:

- Go to ticketing website.
- Select login from the site (my account)
- Under the email/password boxes is an "activate my account" in red. Click it.
- Wang in your reference number/surname and press "find my account"
- Hey presto, your details will be displayed - complete the missing details/password and you should be done.

You can also add family and friends to your network which should allow you to "buy tickets on their behalf". This can be done from "my account". You need either their registered email address or their client reference number/surname. I've added my son (it works for junior reds at last!) but quite how it works for actual purchasing of tickets I've no idea since we got our Torquay tickets from the club shop.

The site is quite temperamental, sometimes clicking "my account" causes a scripting error!

I now have 15 loyalty points too. I'm going to spend them on Leon Clarke.

----------
Incidentally I had opened account before I got my ST. I am not sure how I linked my ST, other than
- My online account number and season ticket "client reference number" did not match and I could not purchase season ticket restricted seats (Shrews).
- I re-entered my address in "my account"/"details" as a mate said yesterday that it was this that caused his ST to be linked to his account when he registered .
- I logged out.
- I performed the "activate account" instructions above.
- My online account number now matches my ST number, I can see my season ticket details on the first page after login.

Things I don't know:
I added my son to "my network". I previously activated his account using a different email address from my account
   - I do not know if activation of his account was mandatory before being able to add him.
   - I do not think you would be able to use the same email address on two different accounts.
------------------------------
Think this will be good when they fix the bugs (up to the point I'm deemed not loyal enough for a big away day ticket:))
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 21:59:43 by Batch » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 22:04:03 »

Cheers Batch. Been putting that off, and just buying tickets the old fashioned way so far (my experience of the bloke from Ticketmaster trying to work out which of the 3 or 4 versions of "me" he could see on his system were actually linked to my ST when buying Spurs tickets put me off). But I may brave it now you've ploughed a furrow for the rest of us to follow!
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 22:20:15 »

Any idea how the loyalty points thing works? 

Guessing you get a load for a season ticket and then additional points for away games, single home games if you aren't a ST holder.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 22:28:58 »

I think its like tiger tokens. Not sure how many you need for a glass.

Seriously I think purchases through the club site = points. But not seen a definition of what the points mean.

Jed or Steve started to talk about (I think) purchasing through affiliate links earning points. But they weren't clear on it, and you'd need to work out whether it was worth it v Quidco/Topcashback.
fatbasher

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 11:42:53 »

Picked mine up first knockings this morning. Second time of asking striaght in and out plus got tickets for Shrewsbury. Hopefully I'll be well enough to go this time having had to take my Posh ticket back for a refund.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 15:31:50 »

I sent my loyalty points to Aiden Flint!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: