Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Southend United Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36475 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #285 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 23:29:35 »

Tope is utter wanktoss, but I wouldn't shout that at him.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 23:46:08 »

the last two pages have been brilliant, thank you  Smiley

everywhere you sit/stand at the county ground there's someone unbearably negative in earshot. it's the way it is.

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 23:54:33 »

i expected tope to be bigger.lucky goal and i think he wont be here much longer

I guess not, considering he's on a months loan  Smiley
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 23:58:21 »

Fred pipes up and says "Have you tried pressing the button on the key?". Car unlocks. We laugh, a lot.

Actually, that was me too.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 00:09:27 »

Oh, and ferry was ace and skill, tope was not so impressive.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 03:38:23 »

You all sit about 2/3 rows in front of me, im back row, we are the noisy bunch trying to stir you all to sing. If RobT things your miserable then fuck me, he's like Ian Curtis on downers.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 07:52:58 »

If RobT things your miserable then fuck me, he's like Ian Curtis on downers.
That can't be - are you saying Swindon's No 1 happy clappy is actually a misery wisery? The tears behind the clown makeup and all that Smiley
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 09:46:50 »

No, there was supposedly a 'beach party' theme today. There were guys sat on Stratton Bank with bongos.

Halfway through the second half I actually stood up and shouted for them to shut the fuck up and that they were shit. They wouldnt have heard me though Cool

Drums/Bongos at football should be banned. Whoever invented it should be shot.
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 10:20:51 »

i agree
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 10:22:38 »

That was the unique STFC "Beach Party" experience !!!

Oh how I chuckled at the bongo players freezing their tits off on the SB
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 11:18:25 »

Ferry looks a cut above. He gave the ball away once or twice early on, but other than that its hard to fault him. He looks totally in control when on the ball, knows what pass to make, and where to make it, like he doesn't even need to think about it. I might be getting a bit carried away but I think he's class, and will go down alongside the likes of Carrick/Given/Milner/Davis as quality loan players at Swindon Town.

On the flip side, I still can't find any positives about Tope. Ol' One-ball should take full credit for that goal Wink

Oh and that was the other thing - anyone see Mildenhall check himself at the start of the first half when the TE were singing 'you've only got one ball'? I chuckled.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #296 on: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 11:53:47 »

awsome first half, frustrating second half, ferry was ace, tope was shit and i think jfw was sat behind me but i was to shy to say hello! Smiley
Spencer_White

« Reply #297 on: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 11:56:27 »

I think the County Ground has a curse on Mildy!

We were lucky yesterday, that was a worse performance than Franchise at home. We really tired in the second half, Douglas just couldnt get around the park quick enough. Glad the players have a week off now.

There are some miserable fookers about, but it has to be said, that Tope is rubbish! On the flip side, the Celtic lads were very good, and Cuthbert was excellent. Loved the way he celebrated his goal. Everyone in the pub after was saying how good it was to watch a player who really looked like he enjoyed scoring a goal!

Weve got the points, these are the lucky ones you get if you are going to get yourself up there. Without the sending off or Mildy's fuck up I think we would have lost. Onwards and upwards.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 13:15:36 »

You don't just have miserable tossers in the DRS. We have our very own one in the Arkells.

He does nothing but moan for the full 90 mins. In the last few minutes, he kept on moaning about O'Brien until I shouted up at him that O'Brien was injured...he soon shut up !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 14:17:00 »

I think the County Ground has a curse on Mildy!

We were lucky yesterday, that was a worse performance than Franchise at home. We really tired in the second half, Douglas just couldnt get around the park quick enough. Glad the players have a week off now.

There are some miserable fookers about, but it has to be said, that Tope is rubbish! On the flip side, the Celtic lads were very good, and Cuthbert was excellent. Loved the way he celebrated his goal. Everyone in the pub after was saying how good it was to watch a player who really looked like he enjoyed scoring a goal!

Weve got the points, these are the lucky ones you get if you are going to get yourself up there. Without the sending off or Mildy's fuck up I think we would have lost. Onwards and upwards.

Positives: 
3 points
Celtic Lads
Strength in Depth (Easton and Marshall not making the bench)
Team not settled yet, will improve with time.
Defence vast improvement over last season.
Midfield now has creativity with Ferry.
JPM rejuvenated after being Malpassed.
Defender scoring, second home game in a row.

Negatives:
Conceded immediately after scoring, twice in two weeks.
Need another striker, Paynter will get injured/suspended, other strikers are all loan players.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: