Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon V Millwall Matchday Thread.  (Read 27441 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:32:06 »

Idont know Rich,if i was a manager watching what i was dishing up i would be tempted to say Fuk it...ime not up to this........i wouldnt be surprised to see him resign.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:33:20 »

meh, no matter how bad it gets I wouldn't give up my ST.  
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:34:07 »

Phil Smith, Jack Smith, Billy Paynter, Imawanka, Morrison, all earned their money today with acceptable performances, the rest were gash.  I have to say, credit where credits due Peacock looked well up for it when he came on, fair play to the bloke.  

No fight, no passion, no idea, no points.  But yet again the team were only as shit as the support.  We have big problems at the CG, starting with the fans, fuck me, our support is fucking shit.

I don't want to see Malpas sacked but I will say something needs to be done, as the club as a whole is lacking in a certain something.  

I also want to say how disgusted I am with the attitudes of the people at the club.  The non starting players, Pook, Ifil, the youth teamers, even Bodin couldn't even be arsed with clapping Christian Roberts off the pitch, they couldn't give a fuck.  Disgraceful.
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:32:33 by janaage » Logged
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:34:28 »

Me neither Batch (unless Diamandis came back!)

League 1 footy has highs and lows.  No point in jumping ship when things aren't going well.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:35:33 »

Good job you wernt on the titanic then Luci!
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #215 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:36:06 »

remember the feel good factor when the takeover was anounced ,seems a long time ago now. Crying
Rich Pullen

« Reply #216 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:38:04 »

remember the feel good factor when the takeover was anounced ,seems a long time ago now. Crying

I don't feel nearly as desperate as when the old regime were here... I am positive that this is a blip that can be resolved with sensible, clear thinking.

Again, only Fitton can decide.
STFC Village

« Reply #217 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:40:59 »

janaage's summed up my feelings perfectly
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #218 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:47:24 »

I have had a good think, but for the first time I have nothing to say in defence of MM, asides from the fact that we are only 8 games in but that is a weak argument.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:48:05 »

Sorry Jan,agree with alot of your points but not about the fans,its time the team did the biz and gave us something to shout about....the fans have been silent at home but good away,funny that as we have lost four at home but unbeaten in 4 away....its no coincidence IMO.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:48:46 »

I've renewed my season ticket, but then I'm not a) a fairweather supporter, or b) trying to blackmail our saviour  Wink
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:49:25 »

Or c) Throwing my toys out of the pram   Cool
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #222 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:52:50 »

Well that was crap - again. No heart, no passion, no bottle. Any team that come and are remotely physical we can't handle. Unlike others I thuoght Phil Smith was slow off his line and went down in installme nts for the 1st goal. I may change my mind when I see it on telly. Twice in the 1st half Millwall had a spare player at the back post who Aljofree saw but told none of the other Town players around him to pick them up. Nalis, after a bollocks 1st half, looked a player in the 2nd only to be substituted and the tried and trusted failure of putting JPM in the middle was tried, trusted and failed yet again.
There is a real lack of responsibility with players hiding from the ball.
The fans are unbelievably quiet but they've had fuck all to chant for the last 3 home games.
I made my mind up that Malaps should go after the Leeds game. This pile of absolute cock has only reinforced the decision.
This group of players are mid table - they are not playing like it. Some of these players really need to look at themselves.  
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:54:35 »

Phil Smith, Jack Smith, Billy Paynter, Imawanka, Morrison, all earned their money today with acceptable performances, the rest were gash.  I have to say, credit where credits due Peacock looked weel up for it when he came on, fair play to the bloke.  

No fight, no passion, no idea, no points.  But yet again the team were only as shit as the support.  We have big problems at the CG, starting with the fans, fuck me, our support is fucking shit.

I don't want to see Malpas sacked but I will say something needs to be done, as the club as a whole is lacking in a certain something.  

I also want to say how disgusted I am with the attitudes of the people at the club.  The non starting players, Pook, Ifil, the youth teamers, even Bodin couldn't even be arsed with clapping Christian Roberts off the pitch, the could give a fuck.  Disgraceful.

Well perhaps if we won some games they would have something to cheer,not having a go' but the crowd needs lifting at times to,That's upto the manager and player's to do that.It's got to work in tandem.

I think he should resign i cant see him doing anything different to what he's doing now it's just not working,I've tried my hardest to have faith in him,but my patience has ran out,He's out of his depth especially in the tactics department.    
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 16:55:50 »

This forum is becoming more and more like thisis every day.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: