Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Plymouth Argyle Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 41864 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:04:40 »

Went in ankle high studs up

That's what I thought. He didn't catch the player (Caddis?) but I thought he booked him for the intent.
flammableBen

« Reply #361 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:04:54 »

Thanks FB, do you have that news in pictorial form?
[url width=814 height=241]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/flammableben/pictorial.png[/url]
Panda Paws

« Reply #362 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:08:09 »

Went in ankle high studs up

And got no where near the player, and took the ball comfortably? If the yellow card is for the tackle that seems even harsher from what I saw.

Dougie's on saturday was far worse if it was for the tackle
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:09:46 »

Terrible mistake by Lucas for the first goal, but he made up for it with a couple of excellent saves later on.

Cuthbert and Morrison were poor, looked off the pace and a liability every time a long ball was played. Thought we were completely fucked when Rose came on but he had an excellent game, looked a different player. Caddis was excellent and probably shaded the man of the match.

Prutton had an excellent game as well, but he started getting stuck in a bit too much. Whilst the cards were maybe a bit harsh they were always coming and it was just a matter of time before he saw red. Don't see any point in people bitching about it or saying he should calm down as we all knew what he was like when he signed.

Pericard and Dossevi were both poor, they had a good few decent chances between them and should have done better.

Not too pissed off though as I found the game entertaining, though it's always a bitch to lose to a last minute goal. Think the better team on the night won and a draw would have been a little bit harsh on them. Not sure the tactics had anything to do with anything, the first two goals certainly didn't and I didn't see it making that much difference prior to us switching to a flat midfield.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #364 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:18:34 »

Amazing what we see. I thought that was fucking awful.

Amankawwah- Shit
Cuthbert-poor
Morrison-poor
Pericard -shit
Dossevi-shit(yet to understand all the hype)
McGovern-back to his 2009 performances this season

And best of all Andy o fucking brien,typifies everything wrong with football today because if he had no pace he would not be playing conference even. Rose played well though which is good because as soon as sheehan is fit he will no doubt get dropped(sarcasm). We been on a good run so can't be too downhearted but that was fucking awful tonight imo.

Tactics wrong after 10 mins should of been changed. We had 6 long throws in the first half yet none of our centre backs went up until the 40th min
lambourn red

« Reply #365 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:27:09 »

pericard and dossevi will not score 5 goals between them we need to get a goal scorer on loan. Caddis was much better tonight and rose looked a different player were the two positives. My night was made worst as I was in the members suite and had the nightmare of a group of Plymouth fans sat next to me in the Arkells who went fucking beserk when the winner went in. .
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:27:19 »

Entertaining? How the fuck is losing 3-2 in the last minute be  enter-fucking-taining?

Have a word with yourself, entertaining? Gutted, annoyed, pissed off, angry I'd understand - but entertained?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:28:16 »

pericard and dossevi will not score 5 goals between them

They've already got four.
Panda Paws

« Reply #368 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:34:17 »

Entertaining? How the fuck is losing 3-2 in the last minute be  enter-fucking-taining?

Have a word with yourself, entertaining? Gutted, annoyed, pissed off, angry I'd understand - but entertained?

Beautifully put
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:34:29 »

And best of all Andy o fucking brien

*Alan Wink
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #370 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:35:36 »

Thats how fucking awful he is. Been here over a year i still dont know the cunts name
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:39:40 »

I was entertained......its my perogative to be entertained.....if you wasn't entertained fair enough,but dont tell me i wasn't entertained when i was entertained.

Was'nt pissed off or annoyed....on account of being entertained.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:42:15 »

If you found that entertaining then you're a sadist.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:43:32 »

Andy O'Brien

[url width=161 height=165]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/FredElliot_2006/roadrunner.gif[/url]

Roadrunner

[url width=320 height=400]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/FredElliot_2006/010341895023900.jpg[/url]

Seriously, his fucking legs are too fast for his non-footballing brain
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 22:46:26 »

If you found that entertaining then you're a sadist.

Five goals, including a keeper fuck up, a long range shot and a free kick. Two red cards. Plus we fought back from 2-0 down and looking completely fucked to 2-2 and looking like we could win it before blowing it at the end.

Of course I'm pissed we lost the game in the last minute, but shit happens. Doesn't stop me being entertained though.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: