Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 71   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next manager  (Read 193610 times)
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:32:57 »

Alan McLoughlin
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:33:38 »

I don't know who you are, but I bet you like nandos you complete shit.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:44:57 »

Power apparently on Talk Sport this afternoon. I'll keep an ear out and post when he's on.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:47:22 »

Eh?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:48:02 »

A Nandos, or a cheeky Nandos?
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:50:31 »

sorry, that was aimed at whoever responded to me with the word "banter".
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #201 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:54:10 »

The new training complex is looking like a white elephant already.

If Power chooses the next manager on the same basis as most of his players, cheap and cheerful aint going to do it.

Everyone thought Cooper was the cheap option when he was appointed and we just got lucky there, I reckon.

ASD is talking about Hockaday FFS, or someone  of that ilk. This appointment will show us just what ambition Power has as far as on the pitch is concerned.

Cooper's spell as caretaker was a sufficient interview and he deserved the job.

Not levelling this at you in particular but the fans need to get over the fact we're not going to spend big. It doesn't mean we won't have decent seasons or perform as well as other teams spending a lot more. The last couple of seasons have shown that.

The money we spend is not the common denominator comparing last season with this season. These are just part of the highs and lows of being a football fan. I think people should wait until Cooper's replacement has a fair crack at turning things around before (re)questioning Lee Power's model for running the club.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #202 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 11:59:16 »

I wasn't going tomorrow night but I will now out of morbid curiosity.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 12:00:54 »

My money would go on someone with experience as a coach probably first 'managerial' post - who is at Southampton / Liverpool / Brighton  / Norwich that is rated highly as a coach
Skinny Pete

« Reply #204 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 12:03:39 »

But we have a coach
since 75

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 12:07:05 »

Not levelling this at you in particular but the fans need to get over the fact we're not going to spend big. It doesn't mean we won't have decent seasons or perform as well as other teams spending a lot more. The last couple of seasons have shown that.

The money we spend is not the common denominator comparing last season with this season. These are just part of the highs and lows of being a football fan. I think people should wait until Cooper's replacement has a fair crack at turning things around before (re)questioning Lee Power's model for running the club.
This is the best post I've read on here for a long time.
Barry Scott

« Reply #206 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 12:10:01 »

This is the best post I've read on here for a long time.

What including all Ells's posts?
Skinny Pete

« Reply #207 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 12:12:52 »

But this depends on whether our present problems are just bad luck with injuries or because of the whole structure at the club.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #208 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 12:27:03 »

But this depends on whether our present problems are just bad luck with injuries or because of the whole structure at the club.

Or the manager just lost the players/ran out of ideas which seems to happen a lot in football. We didn't exactly start the season with flying colours without the injury crisis, but quite correct it could be down to the structure. I think it's far too soon to tell and I'm looking forward to seeing what the manager can do with the current squad.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 12:36:55 »

Power apparently on Talk Sport this afternoon. I'll keep an ear out and post when he's on.

Bloody hell listening to Talksport all afternoon, that's the ultimate taking a bullet for the team!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 71   Go Up
Print
Jump to: