Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ciren on Wednesday?  (Read 8901 times)
Gethimout

« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 21:55:17 »

I've just looked at the squads and subs! And knowing quite a few Ciren boys that are in there i think one of them should be no where near that side!!! JOKE!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 22:22:01 »

after reading the match report it looks like sturrock's game plan of 'crosses into the box' is in full flow.

funny that commingues played on the wing today, something me and DV discussed earlier.

at SS aljofree looked like he was in desperate need of a game, i think he'll turn out like williams in the end.

officially blacker than the night.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 22:22:55 »

Also Rufus B and one of the presumed new investors was there ... both sat next to Andy Cryer at the start of the second half. Wonder if he managed to get blood out of a stone there???
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 22:26:28 »

Quote from: "Chris BS32"
Also Rufus B and one of the presumed new investors was there ... both sat next to Andy Cryer at the start of the second half. Wonder if he managed to get blood out of a stone there???

He probably can't say anything publicly though i wouldn't imagine
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 22:27:53 »

Who Cryer?

course he can.

/
W56196272
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 22:28:27 »

Quote from: "Rich"
Quote from: "Chris BS32"

He probably can't say anything publicly though i wouldn't imagine

Dunno Rich - I just saw them sat together. Couldn't see if Andy managed to get any probing questions in. Did get another shot on my camera of this bloke, though. God only knows who he is.

On another note, talked briefly to Ady Williams who says he's back running again so might be back sooner rather than later. Seemed in good spirits.
santini

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 23:33:21 »

Quote from: "Batch"
No Roberts tonight, nor Nicho, who was at the ground with his uncle.

His uncle was in Brum Cool
flammableBen

« Reply #97 on: Thursday, July 19, 2007, 00:21:24 »

Happy days. That was pretty dull. Cracking goal from the trialist (first half striker at the supermarine game, no. 10) Apart from that he was shit. The winger dude looked ok, but not that good. I'd expect someone on trial to be proving a point by ripping apart our non-league cousins. Maybe, more than he did anyway.

Wasn't as fun as the Supermarine game. I missed Sonic. He makes me laugh. Sam and Bennett are light weights. I'm also better at football than them. Especially drunken Sam outside the Kebab Van. Bye bye football.

Stopped of at Los Gatos and then the vic on the way home so just got in. Took a bottle of the lovely Spanish House Red on my way. Tasty stuff.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Thursday, July 19, 2007, 00:28:20 »

ooh, what is it?
flammableBen

« Reply #99 on: Thursday, July 19, 2007, 00:31:52 »

Fuck knows the writing is all in Spanish. It's from Navarra and it's pretty tasty. Slightly smoky.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Thursday, July 19, 2007, 00:33:54 »

nice. i'm drinking sangiovese again, also good.

you up for a pint on sunday or are you working?
flammableBen

« Reply #101 on: Thursday, July 19, 2007, 00:37:01 »

Definitely up for a pint Sunday. That's like my Friday.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, July 19, 2007, 06:53:16 »

Quote from: "santini"
Quote from: "Batch"
No Roberts tonight, nor Nicho, who was at the ground with his uncle.

His uncle was in Brum Cool

Pah, my 'sauces' (sic) are rubbish.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, July 19, 2007, 07:02:07 »

The only enjoyment I got out of the game was heckling Matt Bulman.

Me : "Are you not going to take that from the other side Matt?" (goal kick, he had been wasting time)

Bulman : "No, I'm playing for a draw"

20 seconds later he's picking the ball up out of the net

Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, July 19, 2007, 08:24:08 »

Great goal from Arieta. He deserves to be kept on a trial basis partly for the goal, and partly for some decent touches in general play. Seems to find space well by dropping off the front line. He did also fuck some things up though.

Guima is shit. Cant run or head the ball despite being a big cunt. Get rid.

Aljofree has a good left foot on him, one cracking though ball in the 1st half.

Dont think the minge is a winger, looked better as an attacking full back.

Blair was really really shit I thought. Struggled to hold the ball up, didnt seem to make any of his intelligent runs, basically contributed fuck all. He's better than that and needs to start showing it.

Genarally we wernt vey good, although vivaesh has clearly got Ciren working hard and well organised. We played too many long balls up front, where all of our strikers stuggled to hold it up and bring others into play.  

I'm not in panic mode yet, but it did underline the need we have for a couple of stikers with a bit of physical presense to hold the ball up or pace to get in behind. At the moment without Barry we have neither.

As things stand I'd stick Peacock back up front temporaily til Bazza is fit or we sign some strikers, although he was one of our better players last night starting in centre mid and then playing on the right for a bit 2nd half.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: