Pages: 1 ... 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2043323 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #9540 on: Monday, March 9, 2020, 12:38:55 »

+1 to the Chalkiesshorts love in.

Bloody hell Labour, without going into the whys and whatabouts, the way they have managed the suspension of Trevor Phillips seems to be another textbook example of shooting oneself in the foot.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #9541 on: Monday, March 9, 2020, 16:23:08 »

For balance, from Stewart Lee

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #9542 on: Monday, March 9, 2020, 19:53:04 »

LL's doing his best although his refusal to engage in any actual discussion makes him a bit sterile. I notice that unlike Rob he's still not found it within himself to condemn the allegations of Islamophobia against the Tory party so assume he's OK with it?

Raise you anti Semitism.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #9543 on: Monday, March 9, 2020, 20:02:50 »

Ps. Reg in response to one of my earlier posts you extolled the virtues of the Co-op movement linking it to the aims of stfc trust community involvement.

I asked what level of trust membership you held.

Care to share a reply?

Not a fucking chance. I am still waiting for an answer as to whether he was going into capitalism and buying a share to purchase the ground via the trust. That was wayyyy back last year.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 9, 2020, 20:17:14 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #9544 on: Monday, March 9, 2020, 22:04:41 »

Raise you anti Semitism.

You don’t give a shit about anti-semitism.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #9545 on: Monday, March 9, 2020, 22:46:21 »

Raise you anti Semitism.
If you mean do I condemn the appalling way Labour have handled anti-semitism in the party, yes of course I do, and have done repeatedly (and been slammed for it by Labour supporters) in this thread. But you know that, and you're just ducking the question. To refresh your memory:
" I notice that unlike Rob he's still not found it within himself to condemn the allegations of Islamophobia against the Tory party so assume he's OK with it?"
Rob was very happy to swiftly condemn Islamophobia within the Tory party, you seem much more reluctant. How so?
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #9546 on: Monday, March 9, 2020, 23:37:59 »

If you mean do I condemn the appalling way Labour have handled anti-semitism in the party, yes of course I do, and have done repeatedly (and been slammed for it by Labour supporters) in this thread. But you know that, and you're just ducking the question. To refresh your memory:
" I notice that unlike Rob he's still not found it within himself to condemn the allegations of Islamophobia against the Tory party so assume he's OK with it?"
Rob was very happy to swiftly condemn Islamophobia within the Tory party, you seem much more reluctant. How so?

Because I don’t read everything you fucking post... I find you tiresome. I am reasonably confidant that fundamentally you’re not a bad person. But to be honest you fucking belt on and on and on about so much shit and come across as being a hysterical, premenstral hormone charged teenaged Becky Pollard with a chip on each shoulder (to add balance) and bore the pants of me to the point I switch off. I have pretty much given up trying to have a conversation and perish the thought try to take that to the level of a passionate debate. We clearly are on a different journey in life and TBF i do not have the energy or the time you seem to have to try and change the world in this social media platform. So to conclude the only thing we have in common is Swindon Town, shame they play in red. I leave you with this, 5-10 years in the wilderness. 78 seats and Brexit, at least we have STFC in common.

What you and others fail to recognise is that due to the nature of this site and the lack of moderation that there are no new posters of note to add anything meaningful and indeed over recent years have lost posters because of it. Trawl back over each forum page and see who the main posters are. You must have heard of the 80/20 rule? Seriously I wouldn’t bother to reply because like a number of posters you are about to be added to my ignore list and I will only add posts from here on in on football related comments. Of course I will look at the threads after all they are an excellent source of entertainment, well the ones not blocked.

Lastly and to answer your latest meltdown. I find Islamaphobia and any kind of racism repugnant. After all I am the son of an immigrant, so why wouldn’t I? I also do not need to reinforce that by responding to your shrill finger pointing which could be construed as a similar piece of phobia, ism or victimisation.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #9547 on: Monday, March 9, 2020, 23:56:41 »

Lastly and to answer your latest meltdown......
Says he, at the end of massive meltdown......
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #9548 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 03:00:29 »

Who is Becky Pollard?  Hmmm

Oh and; receptacle vociferating the vessel #000000

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #9549 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 08:36:33 »

Says he, at the end of massive meltdown......

The guy is a monumental horse helmet.

cue the irony - 'Because I don’t read everything you fucking post... I find you tiresome'

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #9550 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 08:40:08 »

Life is too short to be arguing with each other, you all have different opinions, do you think you'll change each others? Also, repeating the same stuff doesn't make your opinion right, it's just YOUR opinion.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 08:42:23 by 4D » Logged
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #9551 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 08:45:17 »

Who is Becky Pollard?  Hmmm

Oh and; receptacle vociferating the vessel #000000

Vicky’s lesser known sister. You must remember her catchphrase “No and yeah and”?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #9552 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 09:32:31 »

Don’t know about the rest, but this bit’s unforgivable.

”Swindon Town, shame they play in red.”

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #9553 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 09:48:01 »

Gonna miss Harry....

https://twitter.com/sturdyAlex/status/1237102238893572096
Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #9554 on: Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 10:15:19 »

This thread really is unbelievably self-obsessed.

For "Let's Get Political" read "Let's go round in circles trying to prove that I'm better and wiser than you are" whilst ironically proving exactly the opposite.
Pages: 1 ... 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: