Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ratings  (Read 3139 times)
Nils

« on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 16:55:29 »

Rhys - 7 - couple of good saves didn't have to much to do.
Collins - 7 - Looked comfortable on the ball. Looked like he had something to do with their goal but couldn't see.
Seano - 8 - Good goal. Did well to cope with Culip but won all his headers.
Jerel - 7 - No cock ups looked solid.
Smith - 7 - Looks a good signing, good on the ball, wins his headers, good getting forward and getting back to defend.
Nicolau - 7 - Looked good and is good defensivly for a winger.
Pook - 7 - Solid
Whalley - 7 - My opinion is changing. He won headers in the middle of the park and his passing is good.
Buzzer - 6 - Looked unfit but still did ok. Good to have his experience with no Jenks in the side.
Cureton - 5 - Didn't do a thing really but a good work rate.
Fallon - 10 - MOM - Won lots of headers he was what we were missing. Nice goal even though he was offside.

subs
Shakes - 7 - Good down that right wing at the end. Couple of good crosses.
Roberts - 7 - He livend up the tempo as it was going flat towards the end. Personally surprised that he didn't start after Tuesday.

4th official - 0 - What a twat. Took about 3 mins to find out how it works and then puts up #96
kaufman

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 17:08:52 »

i know everyone will say fallon was man of the match but not far behind for me was nicholau!

he ran his arse off all afternoon and played things simple!

he may not be as gifted as the fat howard but he puts in 10 times more effort and to be honest he looks as though he gets forward more simple but with more effect!

early days i know!

cureton did not so much but today was all about fallon! curo did set up rorys gaol though

not sure about collins, i think summerbee would work better with jenkins as he seems to keep his postion alot better! collins was getting out of position too much for me!
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 17:09:51 »

Collins kept drifting into the centre too much for my liking.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 17:11:51 »

im not so sure on collins, he just seems a bit lost out there, he keeps drifting inwards. bad man.

Spud

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 17:13:19 »

How did he make so many appearances for Sheff Weds last season?.
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 17:14:40 »

Quote from: "Nils"
Collins - 7 - Looked comfortable on the ball. Looked like he had something to do with their goal but couldn't see.
Smith - 7 - Looks a good signing, good on the ball, wins his headers, good getting forward and getting back to defend.
Pook - 7 - Solid
Whalley - 7 - My opinion is changing. He won headers in the middle of the park and his passing is good.
Buzzer - 6 - Looked unfit but still did ok. Good to have his experience with no Jenks in the side.
Fallon - 10 - MOM - Won lots of headers he was what we were missing. Nice goal even though he was offside.

subs
Roberts - 7 - He livend up the tempo as it was going flat towards the end. Personally surprised that he didn't start after Tuesday.

4th official - 0 - What a twat. Took about 3 mins to find out how it works and then puts up #96

I agree with most of that... although I think O'hanlon was finding Gareth Taylor quite a handful in the air.

Fallon made the difference today, I wouldn't be dissapointed to see Roberts and Fallon stating against blackpool.

Smith deffinitely looks like a good signing, he impressed me today.

Forest will not go up if that's the best they can muster.

City: 3 games, 1 point, no goals. Soapy Fucking Tit-wank.

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 17:18:29 »

Quote from: "Nils"
Pook - 7 - Solid

subs

I couldn't disagree with that although I'd give Summerbee a 7 as well, the quality was clear but the lack of fitness and match sharpness hindered him somewhat.
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 17:25:53 »

Chant of the day for me:
"We're so dry it's unbelievable"
Forest fans in the Arkells singing to the stratton bank

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 17:50:00 »

still not sure on collins. Fallon and nicholau had great games, cureton was dissapointing.

roberts and shakes were brilliant when they came on. some good saves by rhys. a good team performance overall

think pook and whalley had better games in the centre too.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 17:52:30 »

Quote from: "Johno"
still not sure on collins. Fallon and nicholau had great games, cureton was dissapointing.

roberts and shakes were brilliant when they came on. some good saves by rhys. a good team performance overall

think pook and whalley had better games in the centre too.

Yeh exactly what Johno said.  I'd give Nicholau a 9 for his performance, and Fallon an 11, the extra point for acknowledging the fans at the end and generally being the new Parkin, except younger, taller, faster and fitter.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 18:01:03 »

walrus...kinky tom pointed you out to me today...lovin the hairstyle, im sooo jealous  Wink
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 18:05:23 »

Pretty much spot on, I'm still not keen on Collins though. I thought Pook did very well, Summerbee looked quality he used the ball very well.

Fallon - is this the same man I watched last season? Won nearly all of his headers, held the ball up well, looked hungry, took his goal well. Top man today.
magnum150

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 18:17:50 »

Apart from Collins' poor marking for the 1st Oldham goal (I didn't go to Barnsley) I think he looks quite good. Agree with the drifting though.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 18:27:52 »

Quote from: "magnum150"
Apart from Collins' poor marking for the 1st Oldham goal (I didn't go to Barnsley) I think he looks quite good. Agree with the drifting though.

He looked a very strong player to me, and I thought that he was left a bit isolated for their goal, with two players on him near the goal, so not his fault? Not sure.
Fallon, especially early on, was immense, winning nearly every long ball and relieving pressure, he made the difference until we settled down and gained confidence. A real handful all game.
Agree with Nils ratings.

ust be the oldest
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, August 13, 2005, 18:58:12 »

All were about 300000% better than the other night,

Nicolau was very very good defensivly, much more defensive than a certain fat bastard with a broken foot!!

Fallon was what we were missing, all the balls forward stuck up there and didnt come right back at us...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: