Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Monkey Noises in the town end....  (Read 4678 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 14:32:39 »

Yeah I take your point - maybe he should of told on them to a steward! It just fucks me off when people just sit and let stuff like that happen
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 14:59:14 »

anyone the size of pericard who misses the amount of headers he did last night definitely deserves a slap, might wake him up a bit and get him to win a few.....and i dont think there is much denying that he is definitely big and black.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 15:06:21 »

been ages since I've heard blatant racism in the town end... maybe a year...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 15:08:23 »

there used to be this one old guy who used to just stand there blissfully unaware at anything bar the oppositions black players who he just used to mutter to himself racial slurs every now and then. it was quite amusing actually. he didn't have a clue what was going on.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 16:57:06 »

there used to be this one old guy who used to just stand there blissfully unaware at anything bar the oppositions black players who he just used to mutter to himself racial slurs every now and then. it was quite amusing actually. he didn't have a clue what was going on.

I'm laughing on the inside.

It's All Good..............
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 18:24:56 »

Someone started this chant in the Townend last night but it catch.

Your midfield is like Monkey World. It made me chuckle almost as much as the one when the big fat bloke in the suit walked along the front and some lads started singing GO COMPARE.
Spencer_White

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 19:31:00 »

It spoiled the 2nd half atmosphere in the Town End. Its devisive.

The crowd were good in the 1st half. If we had kept going it might have rocked Plymouth that bit more.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 19:42:12 by Spencer_White » Logged
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 13:19:08 »

Here's what Jason Leigh Ponting has to say about Pericard via Facebook.

Jason Leigh Ponting Hes just a stupid wog.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 13:38:28 »

It was definately not aimed at reid, it was at pericard and one of the argyle players -the lad that went down injured in the second half.
I'm pretty certain the nobs were roughly Row J-K-L  -ish, seats in the 50's i'd say.
Seriously, how can you justify racial abuse if you're supporting a team with a mixed-race squad?

How the fuck do these people even tie their shoe laces? Or is this why velcro was invented.

Seriously...next time you hear something like this, take a seat number and report it.  OK, people can move around in the stand when it's less than 90% full, but do it anyway and sooner or later these idiots will be found out.

This is clearly a fairly isolated event (ie happens in pockets now), which makes the job of identifying and clearing our culprits a little easier.  On the whole, Swindon fans (and football fans in general) are a decent lot, so let's not let a few idiots tarnish the good name of the many.  Next time you hear this, do something about it.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 14:08:19 »

Seriously...next time you hear something like this, take a seat number and report it.  OK, people can move around in the stand when it's less than 90% full, but do it anyway and sooner or later these idiots will be found out.

This is clearly a fairly isolated event (ie happens in pockets now), which makes the job of identifying and clearing our culprits a little easier.  On the whole, Swindon fans (and football fans in general) are a decent lot, so let's not let a few idiots tarnish the good name of the many.  Next time you hear this, do something about it.

I did'nt hear it but ere ere!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: