Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: mcdongs  (Read 2392 times)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 08:24:59 »

I hate them with a passion you can only dream of.  I'm sure I'll never change.  Moreover, I see it as my duty to explain to others why they should never accepted.  Fuck them, and the horse they rode in on.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Rich Pullen

« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 09:20:37 »

I will never ever warm to them. I don't pace up and down thinking about them all the time but if asked then I will slate.

Seems to me that just because they've got some silverware and appointed big name managers that it's okay to like them nowadays. Even our shirt sponsors did an article the other month along the lines of "Is it now okay to like Franchise?", there was also that hideous propaganda article in one of the papers months back too.

They'll win the world other eventually, that I have no doubts - but I won't ever be a part of it!
eddiet

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 09:29:30 »

I'm over it, quite like them now. Hope they go up again this year.

you gotta stop this all day Sunday drinking old boy

What happened with Wimbledon / Muckies was , still is , and always will be a disgrace.

I refuse ever to set foot in the place and give them any of my hard earned
« Last Edit: Monday, July 14, 2008, 09:41:52 by eddiet » Logged
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 10:08:40 »

good. i'm glad people still hate them as much as me Cheesy

Dazzza

« Reply #19 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 11:48:53 »

Meh, life is to short to be bitter but I don’t think fans should ever let McDongs off the hook for franchising a place in the league when other clubs and fans spend years and years of hard earned currency, blood, sweat and tears trying to climb up the pyramid, which Dongs with a little help from Tesco, effectively bought.

Certainly their older fans (not the young fellas or families) deserve to be ripped to shreds as the majority can’t have just found football and have blatantly traded allegiances for convenience.

It is a shame to see them being so well run although once Winkleman departs I can see the wheels coming off fairly quickly.

Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 12:03:30 »

I'd still very much enjoy it if they spontaneously combusted or if Satan came to earth and claimed them and their nasty ASDA WalMart property deal that the whole thing was about in the first place for his own and dragged them screaming to the very pits of hell about half way through their first game of the season. And I still wouldn't dream of setting foot in the place, unless it was to gloat at their bankruptcy auction. So yes, you could say I've mellowed.

Rather than add venom-laden comments of my own, I'm just going to second Paul's.

I'm a bit of a fundamentalist when it comes to Franchise FC.  I simply can't see past the theft of their league place...which runs contra to the entire ethos of the pyramid and promotion on merit.  Infact, I'm so dogmatic about it that if I was going to do a tour of all Premiership and League grounds, I'd consider the job done after I'd visited 91 grounds.  They will NEVER be accepted, at least not by me.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 14:06:22 »

Rather than add venom-laden comments of my own, I'm just going to second Paul's.

I'm a bit of a fundamentalist when it comes to Franchise FC.  I simply can't see past the theft of their league place...which runs contra to the entire ethos of the pyramid and promotion on merit.  Infact, I'm so dogmatic about it that if I was going to do a tour of all Premiership and League grounds, I'd consider the job done after I'd visited 91 grounds.  They will NEVER be accepted, at least not by me.

I'd like to echo what Ardiles and Paul D has stated.

If they ever went bust, they'd certainly be a party at my house !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 15:52:57 »

add me to those that hate them.
a fucking disgrace is what they are
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 16:21:36 »

I'm over it, quite like them now. Hope they go up again this year.

you gotta stop this all day Sunday drinking old boy

What happened with Wimbledon / Muckies was , still is , and always will be a disgrace.

I refuse ever to set foot in the place and give them any of my hard earned

surely you know me well enough to know I was pissing around?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #24 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 16:31:01 »

Do Swindon supporters still apparently give Franchise more grief than other?
JPC82

« Reply #25 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 16:42:40 »

couldnt give two fucks really, i hate them when they play us just like i hate every team when they play us, im concerned about Swindon Town and only Swindon Town
Rich Pullen

« Reply #26 on: Monday, July 14, 2008, 16:45:07 »

couldnt give two fucks really, i hate them when they play us just like i hate every team when they play us, im concerned about Swindon Town and only Swindon Town

You really are too cool for school.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 14, 2008, 16:54:02 by Rich Pullen » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: