Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I wanna tell you a story  (Read 816 times)
leefer

Ignore
« on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 08:30:49 »

Apologies if its boring...Myself and some mates went on a day out in london last week,it was freezing so a day at the cricket was thrown out the window instead by about 1 oclock we were mullerd! Covent Garden,Piccadilly etc were visited,along with the old pubs.Anyway on the tube back to Paddington we had a sing song in the carriage with most of the revellers joining us in a drunk rendition of Hey Jude.When it went silent for a moment a young lady stood up and asked if she could sing a song,obviously we agreed.....she was amazing,after 2 songs in which we ruined as the choir she had to go,she got off and wished us all the best,and we did likewise,she told us to google her and that her name was Vee Scott,we forgot about it really but when my friend got round to it we were shocked to discover that shes a big star in the dancemusic world and has had a number 1 in the download charts.She really did have a great voice and its weird when you think that you never know who your next too when you visit London etc. So i wonder if any of you have met anyone while on holiday etc....Anyway it ws a very good day all round.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 09:00:07 »

I was on a plane to Laos once, and upon landing the red carpet was rolled out and all of us had to wait on the plane until some chap sat behind me was off the plane and driven away in a brand new Merc.

When I asked who he was I found out that my mate and I had been acting like drunken yobbo's in front of the Laos prime minister.
cib

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 09:18:30 »

Alan Reeves in Menorca last year  Cool
cib

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 09:22:40 »

Oh and Tuffers in Barbados, Courtley Ambrose in Antigua whilst following England a couple years back
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 09:22:41 »

I met Mark Hughes and Keith Curle (remember him?!) at Legoland a few years back.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 11:17:58 »

Um . . .  Lou Macari in motorway service station toilets.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 12:29:11 »

Quote from: "Cookie"
Um . . .  Lou Macari in motorway service station toilets.
Didn't realise Lou was that way inclined!! Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: