Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 34   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Tranmere Official Matchday Thread  (Read 43288 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #420 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 06:35:45 »

O'Brien, would you mind awfully not fucking off into midfield when you are winger. If you could pay particular attention to this when your left back is looking to put into the channels I would be grateful.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 07:15:34 »

I personally thought it was a piss poor display. If we were playing anyone other than a team shitter than us (And there isn't many) We would have been hammered.

Yes it's a clean sheen. Woohoo!

It's All Good..............
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 07:45:41 »

Charlie meh, the effort was there, mind was else where, shit penalty.

What does that even mean?! I think a lot of our fans are deluding themselves into thinking CA isn't trying to soften the blow when he leaves. From what i've seen recently he hasn't been doing anything different to what he always does, other than scoring of course

Things get better but they never get good
stfc1969

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 07:50:34 »

lecs got injured
shaw_red

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 08:14:25 »

Missed the bloody bus by a minute.

i think that shows your not as quick as you thought you are!!!!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 09:17:13 »

Austin was shit, clearly mind not in it. The sooner he goes the better.

Timlin was mom. Did the simple things well. Cuthbert kept hoofing it. We've missed Frampton and his leadership skills.

Same starting eleven for Sat, but Pericard in for Austin. I would say new signing but is that actually going to happen??!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 09:24:49 »

yeah it wasn't great but it was an improvement on Yeovil and may install a bit more confidence in the players given the fact they weren't booed off. No-one is kidding themselves that it was great by any stretch and it isn't a performance that has papered over the cracks. We still know we need around 5 new signings. Some people seem intent on focusing on the negatives (and probably even wish that we would have lost) in the hope that Wilson gets sacked and we'll get someone in who performs miracles and we end up in the play-offs. I got news for you, it aint happening.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 09:25:43 »

My thoughts, fwiw

On the radio after they were talking about the most one sided 2nd half they have ever seen...fuck me we werent that good? Lots of huffing and puffing but dont think we were really that threatening.
If a 0-0 draw against them is considered as progress, fuck me we are shite.

Dossevi - sure hes a nice guy an' all that, puts in a shift an' all that, but lets face it, he aint gonna score in a million years, and to be honest he link up play isnt that great. Is he just a mate of a mate or something thats been given a game for a crack?

As for the AoB, agree with Donzo, drfited inside way too much, his main, no, only asset is pace...he should be glued to that touch line. Saying that, much to my surprise, caused quite a threat when he came on....

Cant be arsed to talk about the others...but, though Frampton did well, lecs good etc etc

Just a word on the atmos as well (which is currently dire, and has been mentioned previously)...unless you are super fans, I think atmos is generated in one of two scenarios, a good team, with a string of results, good team spirit on the up...OR....a shit team, with shit players in a relegation battle BUT with good team spirit and the crowd on their side, all in it together and all that...

But what we have is a reasonable team, seriously underachieiving, and the crowd are pretty much in a depressed form of shock = shit atmos.

What a fucking boring post eh.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 09:32:58 »

Well heres my penneth...

First half was a big pile of woeful nervousness....

Only highlight for me was the Team sheet and Prutton being dropped....at fucking last!!

Missed the pen......shame....i cannot believe there were numpties around me saying he meant to miss!!  FFS!!!  Idiots!

Second half we threw the lot at em........and it didnt happen....

We could still be out there now.....

AND...if anybody didnt have that sinking feeling before last nights game, then have it now, cos when you are a poor side and play well, try hard and get nowt....you are doomed.

I felt for the fuckers last night...

Lets hope we can kick on....i do not believe a new manager would make a difference at this point. But maybe some new faces would...trouble is, when you are shit and teetering on the brink....whos going to come here???

Keep the faith.......Cmon you reds...

See you Saturday and Tuesday night...chin up Flash...

Clems Army!
Doctor Bamber

« Reply #429 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 09:35:01 »

was Vince injured last night, or just not considered good enough for the bench? Good job we didnt have an injury to Charlie or Dosser, or we might have had no striker to bring on.
If he isnt injured, then it was a  risk by DW.

Still dont think he should start Sat if CA is still with us. Dosser beginning to show some form last night and Charlie hasnt stopped trying, he is just out of form, which may or may not be because his head is at the Blackpool illuminations.

Growing to like Frampton more every time I see him. Would be nice if he stayed beyond end of season, but if we take the drop I can see players like him heading for the hills real fast.

I'm not of the opinion of others on here that Ritchie had a mare - in first half he worked really hard tracking back and the move he had to make to other wing to accomodate O Brien seemed to put him off his game, and he drifted out of the action too much in second half trying too hard to get back in
Barry Scott

« Reply #430 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 09:35:18 »

I just wanted to say watching the game while listening to music and not listening to the groans and what not of the crowd makes the game a lot more fun. I found I was able to be more objective and enjoyed the game for the first time in quite some time. We didn't play badly and it was a shame we only drew.

I hope we can shift Austin asap. He didn't play badly and still worked hard, but his mind is clearly elsewhere. (I also can't wait to see the back of that turncoat cunt. Cheesy)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 09:38:43 »

was Vince injured last night, or just not considered good enough for the bench? Good job we didnt have an injury to Charlie or Dosser, or we might have had no striker to bring on.
If he isnt injured, then it was a  risk by DW.

Still dont think he should start Sat if CA is still with us. Dosser beginning to show some form last night and Charlie hasnt stopped trying, he is just out of form, which may or may not be because his head is at the Blackpool illuminations.

Growing to like Frampton more every time I see him. Would be nice if he stayed beyond end of season, but if we take the drop I can see players like him heading for the hills real fast.

I'm not of the opinion of others on here that Ritchie had a mare - in first half he worked really hard tracking back and the move he had to make to other wing to accomodate O Brien seemed to put him off his game, and he drifted out of the action too much in second half trying too hard to get back in

Pericard dropped to make way for Prutton on the bench...

Clems Army!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 09:50:12 »

I thought he was injured?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 09:51:48 »

The players who we have in the team to create are not doing the biz.
JPM and Ritchie were poor last night.....it was left to Obrien to create a spark.
Fair play to him he battled well.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 09:59:11 »

I think the main thing is the defence looked a lot more assured. Lecs looked good at LB and Manks did well down the right. I didn't think Timlin was MOM last night, but thinking about it this morning, I've changed my mind. He worked tirelessly and played some neat passes.
AOB did well when he came on, I just wish he would stay wide!! What is that about?!
Charlie was unlucky on a couple of occasions and bar that instance when he seemed to have a little panic about an injury I don't think he can come under too much criticism.
Thought the chants of you're not going anywhere were a bit odd.. Way to try and alienate a player we may still have next week.

Oh and if you were sat in The Town End, Row N in the 30's with your missus. You are a twat.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 34   Go Up
Print
Jump to: