Pages: 1 ... 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1228232 times)
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #7320 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 17:19:09 »

Would prefer a more painful, longer lockdown so that we can have a freer summer with very few restrictions like in Aus and NZ. Govt will cave to their backbenchers though

Ignore
« Reply #7321 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 17:20:20 »

Many people are still dying. It would be utter lunacy to end lockdown for weeks if not months yet. Let's get the vaccines rolled out first eh! That's happening so a bit of patience is needed then hopefully we can have a nearly normal summer.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7322 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 17:44:57 »

I'd just like the govt to actually listen to the advice given by their own scientific experts and act accordingly rather than ignore it.
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #7323 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 18:16:57 »

Many people are still dying. It would be utter lunacy to end lockdown for weeks if not months yet. Let's get the vaccines rolled out first eh! That's happening so a bit of patience is needed then hopefully we can have a nearly normal summer.

My father went into the Great Western Hospital on the 9th December after a fall - he's getting on a bit so these things happen.

17 days ago, I was informed he had COVID 19.  Today my wife came with me to say goodbye to him. He's now getting palliative care from a superb team.  PLEASE, PLEASE EVERYONE take this seriously, it's here, it's not fake news and it's a killer..
Flashheart

« Reply #7324 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 18:25:04 »

My father went into the Great Western Hospital on the 9th December after a fall - he's getting on a bit so these things happen.

17 days ago, I was informed he had COVID 19.  Today my wife came with me to say goodbye to him. He's now getting palliative care from a superb team.  PLEASE, PLEASE EVERYONE take this seriously, it's here, it's not fake news and it's a killer..

Sorry to hear that.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7325 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 18:25:16 »

Sorry to hear that mate.

Ignore
« Reply #7326 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 18:52:04 »

Sorry to read this. You have my deepest sympathy and thoughts.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #7327 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 18:58:23 »

Sorry fella.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Hunk

« Reply #7328 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 19:03:31 »

Really sorry to hear that. I know somebody who was recently in the almost identical position, the care her old man received was absolutely phenomenal (and possibly from the very same people). Your Dad's will be too.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7329 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 19:30:20 »

sorry to read that bathford
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7330 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 19:40:00 »

That's really terrible, thoughts go out to you and your family.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #7331 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 20:14:10 »

Take care and thoughts are with all.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #7332 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 20:15:45 »

17 days ago, I was informed he had COVID 19.  Today my wife came with me to say goodbye to him. He's now getting palliative care from a superb team.  PLEASE, PLEASE EVERYONE take this seriously, it's here, it's not fake news and it's a killer..

Very sorry to hear that bathford.

ust be the oldest
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #7333 on: Thursday, February 11, 2021, 06:38:03 »

Words fail me, but like all others, I'm very sorry to hear what has happened to your father.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #7334 on: Thursday, February 11, 2021, 07:05:10 »

So sorry to hear that, Bathford.  Puts everything else in to perspective.
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: