Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ifil  (Read 9400 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 09:41:43 »

Yes. We know what Ifil is capable of. Normally being either really good or really shit.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 09:57:52 »

Have to agree with CT that Ifil's been at fault as much as any of the back four (well perhaps not as much as any, but still had plenty of ropey games this season) but still can't understand how he doesn't merit a place on the bench even? At least gives us options during a game? The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced (a bit) there's something more going on there
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 10:16:15 »

Think its classic that some people are making Ifil out to be the messiah we are missing in the team at the moment, I have always been a big Ifil fan but I know many of the fan base do not share the view that he is a great player.  Just seems its another thing for the Malpas out brigade to jump on, I am sure if we trawled through threads on here there would be one where Bart says Ifil is not a good player and wonders why we keep picking him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 10:54:10 »

It's not that. I don't think he deserves to start on recent form. But he is not the only one at the back who has been poor. But they all seem to have had chances to redeem themselves. So the question is, why is Ifil being treated as if he is our worst defender.

If you believe that Ifil IS our worst defender then fair enough.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 11:12:05 »

It's not that. I don't think he deserves to start on recent form. But he is not the only one at the back who has been poor. But they all seem to have had chances to redeem themselves. So the question is, why is Ifil being treated as if he is our worst defender.

If you believe that Ifil IS our worst defender then fair enough.

They have all had spells out tho, Kanyuka practically disappeared before returning for these last 2 games, Aljofree had his mystery illness spell out, Morrison has been an ever present although could of done with more of a rest.  I would not be surprised to see Ifil involved in the squad Saturday whether it be in the 11 or on the bench. 
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 11:14:51 »

Think its classic that some people are making Ifil out to be the messiah we are missing in the team at the moment, I have always been a big Ifil fan but I know many of the fan base do not share the view that he is a great player.

Ifils been here a long time. We all know what he can do. Is he the messiah, no of course not. Is he still the best defender we've got. I'd say so...

I am sure if we trawled through threads on here there would be one where Bart says Ifil is not a good player and wonders why we keep picking him.

I agree with that bit!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 11:57:44 »

A deal for Ifil has been done and he's off in January, that's why he isn't being played.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 12:02:05 »

Heinz?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 12:02:34 »

A deal for Ifil has been done and he's off in January, that's why he isn't being played.

OK JPC, whatever.

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 12:45:54 »

ifil has been really shit this season,but he is not alone. and the way he has been frozen out is not on.
Spencer_White

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 13:38:53 »

Its been a disgraceful way to treat our most loyal player.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 13:39:58 »

OK JPC, whatever.

We offered him a new deal on less than what Morrison is on.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 13:40:35 »

Indeed - reply to spencers post

The way that MM practically buttsfucks that useless cunt Aljofree gets on my tits too.

I might email the club and try and find out whats going on  Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 13:41:33 »

We offered him a new deal on less than what Morrison is on.

Smiley

Maybe he'll end up as a bright young prospect at Newcastle.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 13:43:54 »

What was the last game Ifil played in ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: