Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 51   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Bristol Rovers Official Matchday Thread  (Read 137869 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 17:54:20 »

It is inside the ground only, but 40-50 coppers on time and a half will still be 25-30k.

Was there 40-50 coppers inside the ground Saturday? I didn't see them. No way you need that many inside the ground anyway. Not a chance.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 17:56:07 »

I dont give a fuck what the plod charge....this is wrong.

I kept my stubs but believed I would have to pay £10-£12 for a TE ticket because they are costs.

This is just greed....pure fucking greed.

The rain wasn't the clubs fault but it also wasn't Gas and Town fans fault.

Is this the same for the gas? I feel sorry for them as it is being ripped off to go on the bank with Dickensian conditions and get pissed wet through and then charged full whack again.

Can somebody confirm?

Sorry but if this stays in place it's another match I will give a miss.

Get that new PR cunt to come out and explain this one away!

Clems Army!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 17:56:43 »

Was there 40-50 coppers inside the ground Saturday? I didn't see them. No way you need that many inside the ground anyway. Not a chance.

You don't until the end of the game, unless something kicks off. And it didn't get to the end.
chubbslovesbeer

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 17:57:03 »

Has the club got public liability insurance it is the law .
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 17:58:55 »

Has the club got public liability insurance it is the law .

What's that got to do with anything? You need to read up on what PLI covers if you think that will cover costs.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 18:14:49 »

Sorry,
Agree with you, there are police costs which need to be covered, but there still seems ample opportunity to reduce admission prices to customers who have already paid full price and have ticket stubs to prove it.

Yeah I can't disagree with that.

I suppose to me it seems to be a bit like if you go for a meal and something goes wrong that's no one's fault. They don't HAVE to give you a refund, but you'd expect them to do so out of pure decency.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Flashheart

« Reply #261 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 18:34:27 »

Some are now suggesting that the match was allowed to start (as opposed to being postponed before hand) deliberately in order get the match abandoned, so that Power could then charge again for the reply.

And I am not fucking exaggerating either.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 18:47:29 »

Have to say I think it's a poor decision, I'd have thought £10 for the Town End/Bank & £15 for the Arkells/DRS would have been sufficient to cover any costs.

Will be interesting to see if they charge ALL the sponsors of the game full whack again
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 18:58:42 »

It is inside the ground only, but 40-50 coppers on time and a half will still be 25-30k.
bloody hell £600 a copper - where do I Sign up Huh?.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 19:06:46 »

bloody hell £600 a copper - where do I Sign up Huh?.

It isn't far off. Where do you live 1985?
woolster

« Reply #265 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 19:18:15 »

if they would have knocked off a fiver I would have attended again, doing this will now have me on the sofa with some cans Pint I'm not having a go at ST holders but  if the trigger point went past to charge pay on the day fans again then surely this game must have counted as one of the games a ST holder has payed for meaning they should be charged full price also Hmmm
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 19:18:19 »

Some are now suggesting that the match was allowed to start (as opposed to being postponed before hand) deliberately in order get the match abandoned, so that Power could then charge again for the reply.

And I am not fucking exaggerating either.

That's bullshit...it was a balmy afternoon pre kick off....it came literally out the blue..

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 19:25:59 »

What, you think the police are going to say "don't worry you paid us last time, we'll work for free" ?

I'll go thanks.

You miss the point he or she is making.

Unless we made a staggering loss from the first match so this charging full whack for the second match is about cutting costs for another staggering loss in the second.

I think not...

Clems Army!
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 19:33:06 »

if they would have knocked off a fiver I would have attended again, doing this will now have me on the sofa with some cans Pint I'm not having a go at ST holders but  if the trigger point went past to charge pay on the day fans again then surely this game must have counted as one of the games a ST holder has payed for meaning they should be charged full price also Hmmm

Season Ticket guarantees a reserved seat at every home league game. Both games are home league games.  I don't think it's a question of the club rewarding the loyalty of Season Ticket holders, it's more of a 'legally can't do that' situation.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 19:43:38 »

That's bullshit...it was a balmy afternoon pre kick off....it came literally out the blue..

That's what FH is saying, other loons are suggesting otherwise. It all sounds a bit Morgan Freeman to me.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 51   Go Up
Print
Jump to: