Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Eastleigh v Swindon Matchday Thread  (Read 58388 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Friday, November 4, 2016, 22:23:31 »

Did Nathan Thompson have to be subbed, because he had cramp ? :gay:

Looked like his hamstring? Too early for cramp, surely.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Friday, November 4, 2016, 22:29:08 »

Got fucking pissed off early because I planned to watch it in my local pub with some mates (and copious booze) but you actually needed Sky to watch it so I had to leg it home and drink some scabby wine that tasted like meths.

My only comment is
WHY DON'T WE FUCKING MARK? ANYONE? EVER?

That was definitely a hamstring for Nath.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Friday, November 4, 2016, 22:42:21 »

It was a hammy. Most of our players were anonymous for large parts. Great block by boo, deserves real credit for that. All in all it wasn't great but it wasn't Histon..
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Friday, November 4, 2016, 22:56:49 »

What were LW's post match thoughts? Any news on NT's injury?

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Friday, November 4, 2016, 23:52:19 »

If Phil Neville thought it was a great game he needs to get out a bit more!

Why can't we just pass forward a bit more and use a bit of pace?

The whole point is to score some goals not dominate possession pointlessly surely?
johnritsons toupe

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, November 5, 2016, 00:01:52 »

Same thoughts as most on here. Shocking defending, clueless in terms of creativity except for Goddard and Doughty and two of the most inept strikers I've ever seen pull on the red shirt.

Kassim was embarrassing. Rodgers would of been the better option. Sad not to see Brophy get a run as at least he'll run at players. Special mentions for the Noriss air shot (thogh his header was definately over the line) and the Fonz failing to pull the trigger first time when put through on goal. Honestly, what the hell?

Power looked ill and wheres his died perm gone?

Im getting bored with the desperate love-in for Thompson. Unlucky with the pulled pork muscle but he is an average player who is injury prone beyond belief. And to the sad bastards who made the "one of our own" banner that was shown on telly tonight, he's not "one of our own" Hes from oop North. It's embarrassing listening to so many saddo's sing that dittey every week. Do the research. How stupid are you?

The gallon of Arkells can not stifle my frustration tonight. Should of won the game even with a crummy side.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #201 on: Saturday, November 5, 2016, 00:12:23 »

Same thoughts as most on here. Shocking defending, clueless in terms of creativity except for Goddard and Doughty and two of the most inept strikers I've ever seen pull on the red shirt.

Kassim was embarrassing. Rodgers would of been the better option. Sad not to see Brophy get a run as at least he'll run at players. Special mentions for the Noriss air shot (thogh his header was definately over the line) and the Fonz failing to pull the trigger first time when put through on goal. Honestly, what the hell?

Power looked ill and wheres his died perm gone?

Im getting bored with the desperate love-in for Thompson. Unlucky with the pulled pork muscle but he is an average player who is injury prone beyond belief. And to the sad bastards who made the "one of our own" banner that was shown on telly tonight, he's not "one of our own" Hes from oop North. It's embarrassing listening to so many saddo's sing that dittey every week. Do the research. How stupid are you?

The gallon of Arkells can not stifle my frustration tonight. Should of won the game even with a crummy side.
So Thompson has been with us since he's 8 but he's not one of our own and people who have the banner are sad bastards. Go and fucking do one you dripping g from a diarrhetic arse. He may have been born up north but he's been town longer than most. I think he's pretty limited but he does care unlike most of the shit who wear the read. As for the sad bastards who had the banner, they were there. They got behind the team . They're trying to make the experience better rather than some cunt just fucking sniping. Go fuck yourself
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Saturday, November 5, 2016, 00:12:54 »

Fucking hell, what did Nath do to piss you off so much?

He's excellent when he's on form but sadly inconsistent and injury prone. And of course he's one of our own - he came through the fucking youth team.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, November 5, 2016, 00:13:39 »

CS said it better
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, November 5, 2016, 00:22:13 »

So Thompson has been with us since he's 8 but he's not one of our own and people who have the banner are sad bastards. Go and fucking do one you dripping g from a diarrhetic arse. He may have been born up north but he's been town longer than most. I think he's pretty limited but he does care unlike most of the shit who wear the read. As for the sad bastards who had the banner, they were there. They got behind the team . They're trying to make the experience better rather than some cunt just fucking sniping. Go fuck yourself

Well said.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, November 5, 2016, 00:24:48 »

Very well put.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, November 5, 2016, 00:27:31 »

Chalks 1-0 up  Smiley
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Saturday, November 5, 2016, 00:31:51 »

Well we are in the draw for round two for a change 
Not read back, not long got in.
Cracking atmosphere in the away end, outsung the home fans all night.
Stewards a bit fussy, not seen that many ejections in a long time.

First half we played shit but they weren't much better. Second started with some great pressure from us but they go and score. Go figure.
Crap marking again and a free header.
Nailed on pen, cleverly pushed ball past keeper knowing was gonna get clattered.
Why oh why don't we just shoot now and again instead of trying to walk it in. If Fonz had hit his chance first time would probably have scored but took a second touch allowing defence to five in.
Doughty MoM for me.

Oh and couldn't see it from other end of ground but Norris should have broke his duck first half. Fucking lino.

Fucking schlep to the Cricketers too along a lovely unlit lane, lucky road was closed I guess
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, November 5, 2016, 00:32:03 »

If Phil Neville thought it was a great game he needs to get out a bit more!

Why can't we just pass forward a bit more and use a bit of pace?

The whole point is to score some goals not dominate possession pointlessly surely?

Some off the commentary from I think Keown hit the nail, He mentioned showboating, and passing sideways is pretty but doesn't get anywhere, it was pretty much an L2 standard game, 1 passing side, 1 pressing side, wouldn't be surprised if we were back there next season in the league.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, November 5, 2016, 00:45:10 »

We did better than I expected.

It's a shame that the sea change of us improving was due to Thompson's injury and nothing at all to do with Williams having an input.

Thought we might get beat.

Header was over the line....Norris must of broken a 100 fucking mirrors...air shot..FFS, I hope he notch's soon.

All in all a draw is ok.

Let's get em back to the CG with a rolled pitch not narrowed by 20 feet....Macari would of been proud  of that ploy.

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: