Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Possibly Thirteen Points Needed  (Read 23342 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 21:48:09 »

That's numerous times I've read you're going to Chelsea.

Sort yourself out, are you a Chelsea fan or a town fan. Get a grip of yourself. You should save wembley experiences for when STFC get there - don't go along and pretend to support Chelsea because they ave big names like Anelka, Drogba, Ballack, Deco, Terry & Lampard.

I am a 100 % cast iron Swindon fan..........who happens to be going to Wembley this Saturday. A mate of mine is a Chelsea fan and has been going to Stamford Bridge since about 1976 (obviously he's a lot older than me  Smiley), I go to the Bridge with him about 6 times a season. I don't tend to go to many Town away games because nobody will go with me  Sad the Town fans I do know either work shifts or just don't do away games; I drove to Southampton on my own this season.

Hope that helps x
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 08:39:18 »

I am a 100 % cast iron Swindon fan..........who happens to be going to Wembley this Saturday. A mate of mine is a Chelsea fan and has been going to Stamford Bridge since about 1976 (obviously he's a lot older than me  Smiley), I go to the Bridge with him about 6 times a season. I don't tend to go to many Town away games because nobody will go with me  Sad the Town fans I do know either work shifts or just don't do away games; I drove to Southampton on my own this season.

Hope that helps x

What is wrong with going to football on your own? When I lived in Edinburgh I went to Hartlepool on my own, to Sheffield Wednesday, Wigan and the Leeds on my Tod as well, I have no issue with it, we are all town fans so generally have the same in common and can chat away about Football and Swindon with a load of people.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 08:54:30 »

4D going to non-swindon games?!?!?!?!?!?! The fucking part-time cuntbag splitter

Give the man a break

Things get better but they never get good
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 09:16:21 »

quite like going on my tod.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 09:21:35 »

On Egg Heads last night, the challenging team were made up of 4 Man U fans and 1 Man City fan. The City fan would go to Old Trafford with his mates week rather than go and watch City. What a cunt. If by some horrible flook, I had loads of Headington supporting mates I'm fucked if I would go to the Kassam with them!

Not having a go at you 4D..I just suddenly remembered that.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 10:26:17 »

I always go to football on my own and I have a season ticket.

It's a shame. I have a mate who also has a season ticket but he sits in the Arkells stand and I'm in the Town End.

There are people around who I sometimes talk to. After all, like someone said, we're all Town fans. It would be nice if one of my mates always went and sat with me tho.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: