Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 7 Crewe Players Arrested  (Read 2844 times)
Bosey

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 13:01:53 »

Seven professional footballers arrested on suspicion of raping woman at luxury spa in Cornwall
Crewe Alexandra players were on a pre-season training camp in Cornwall
Five men were arrested initially on Saturday in connection with incident
Two more have subsequently been taken into custody
Alleged attack carried out on woman in her early twenties

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2357768/Seven-professional-footballers-arrested-suspicion-raping-woman-luxury-spa-Cornwall.html
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 13:05:36 »

Think they misunderstood a six a side team
kerry red

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 13:09:43 »

It's this Bertie Big Bollocks attitude of even dull, average professional footballers, who think they are entitled to whatever, that really pisses me off with the modern game.

Maybe it's just the general attitude of young men of this age these days.

Bring back long, baggy shorts and balls with laces
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 13:16:38 »

KR Says: GUILTY.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 13:39:35 »

It's this Bertie Big Bollocks attitude of even dull, average professional footballers, who think they are entitled to whatever, that really pisses me off with the modern game.

Maybe it's just the general attitude of young men of this age these days.

Bring back long, baggy shorts and balls with lacerations

Fixed it for you.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 13:45:20 »

I blame the Daily mail.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 13:53:32 »

KR Says: GUILTY.
At least we won't have to go through a costly and lengthy process via the legal system if KR can just decide for us.
kerry red

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 14:28:18 »

Not even hinting they are guilty - unlike some on the Madeline McCann thread - just spouting off about the general attitudes of the day and footballers in particular
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 14:31:24 »

Not even hinting they are guilty - unlike some on the Madeline McCann thread - just spouting off about the general attitudes of the day and footballers in particular
hard to argue with that.
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 14:34:18 »

I'm pretty sure that a group of boozy young men acting all big time Charlie is not exclusive to footballers
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 14:40:20 »

I understand what you say, I too get the impression that many young professional footballers think they're gods gift to women. Perhaps this is for another discussion, and I don't necessarily want to paint all footballers with the same shitty brush, but it seems to have become almost ingrained in the culture of the modern day footballer. Hard to pinpoint why, perhaps it's the money or that and the mixture of this country's obsession with celebrity.
kerry red

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 14:41:07 »

I'm pretty sure that a group of boozy young men acting all big time Charlie is not exclusive to footballers

Exactly what I said - but we only hear about it when they ARE footballers
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 14:47:08 »

I understand what you say, I too get the impression that many young professional footballers think they're gods gift to women. Perhaps this is for another discussion, and I don't necessarily want to paint all footballers with the same shitty brush, but it seems to have become almost ingrained in the culture of the modern day footballer. Hard to pinpoint why, perhaps it's the money or that and the mixture of this country's obsession with celebrity.
I think you pinpointed it perfectly in that last sentence.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 15:02:17 »

Exactly what I said - but we only hear about it when they ARE footballers

I think u mean its publicised more when a footballer has been accused. How many have been convicted? And how many rape cases occur without footballers involved...
kerry red

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 15:11:44 »

There does, though, seem a propensity of groups of young(ish) footballers who engage in gang-based sex sessions as if the mere fact they are footballers is far more important than whether the young woman involved is up for it or not.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: