Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 6-a side footy  (Read 6969 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 17:44:11 »

Me and my mates were thinking about trying to form our own 6-aside team to play in a local league. Does anyone know where i could find out more information, or how much it roughly costs etc. Thanks

Things get better but they never get good
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 17:50:42 »

Try Football Mundial. They play at Bassett school on a Tuesday and Thursday night. Costs about £30 to join and then £25 per week.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 17:56:48 »

Thanks sam. just out of interest (again), does anybody know about the leagues at abbey meads and oasis, 'cause these are a bit more local. Smiley

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 18:03:38 »

abbey meads sunday has been in the past crying out for new teams, so much so they axed the leagues from 4 down to 2

Its run my Leisure Leagues....
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 18:09:21 »

Thats pukka DV. Thanks

PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 19:09:53 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
Try Football Mundial. They play at Bassett school on a Tuesday and Thursday night. Costs about £30 to join and then £25 per week.

I play in that league  Cool - The standard of refereeing is terrible and when school pupils are on their holidays, they close the astro turf for aslong as the school is closed, although it is not owned by them, so some matches are called off, which sucks.

Apart from that, ace facilities and good fun.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 19:16:33 »

i ref and run the norwich league for www.soccersixes.net have a look on their site to see if theres one in your area

the reffing is top class, pitches are good
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 19:21:51 »

Quote from: "PHIL!!!!"

I play in that league  Cool - The standard of refereeing is terrible and when school pupils are on their holidays, they close the astro turf for aslong as the school is closed, although it is not owned by them, so some matches are called off, which sucks.

Fat, Balding, Ginger Ref is ace. He just stands in the centre circle or on the touchline and doesn't move at all.

Then there's the other fat guy who think's he's fucking Pierluigi Collina or something.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 20:45:18 »

Quote from: "PHIL!!!!"

Fat, Balding, Ginger Ref is ace. He just stands in the centre circle or on the touchline and doesn't move at all.

Then there's the other fat guy who think's he's fucking Pierluigi Collina or something.

Haha! Yup!
I hate the fat ginger ref. He sin binned me because i told him a player just cropped me........I didn't swear at him at all, just simply said it and he sin binned me for 3 or so minutes.....Cunt  :?

What team did/do you play for?
Was it that Real Fubar team? As i remember someone on here saying they play/played for them....

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 20:56:20 »

Yep, it was Real Fubar. We played in the last Summer League, didn't bother signing up for the Winter League - too damn cold!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 21:05:56 »

Started a new league tonight at dorcan, was about £6 each to join and £4 a week, however last two games of season are free.  Was ok but we lost 6-1 but I scored which never happens, might retire as top scorer

Call up Dorcan and find out as may get in

STFC Village

« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 22:22:23 »

Fucking sin bin? IN FOOTBALL?Huh??
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, January 8, 2007, 22:33:03 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Fucking sin bin? IN FOOTBALL?Huh??
Whatever next? Transfer windows?!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 13:31:37 »

www.cirencesterarena.co.uk
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 14:31:50 »

I play at Bassett on Thursdays and used to play Dorcan on Mondays and Abbey Meads on Sundays.

Dorcan seems to have good quality teams, pretty serious for 6 a side footy.

Abbey Meads is good fun put I find the pitches too small for 6's.

Bassett is best i've played in but that's because the standard isn't so good and I'm shit, good fun, rarely any bad fouls but as said above the referring is poor.

All depends what you're looking for.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: