Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official matchday thread Swindon Town v Aston Villa  (Read 53216 times)
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 18:29:56 »

First of all, what a cracking night!  Mighty proud to be a Town fan & thought we did ourselves credit.  Great game & the atmosphere was tremendous.

I too have the problem every week with my ST?  Which was made worse last night by the fact that there was a big queue & I was dying for a dump!

Got caught out on the A419 & the A34 which added an extra hour to the trip.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 18:52:06 »

I too have the problem every week with my ST?  Which was made worse last night by the fact that there was a big queue & I was dying for a dump!

Got caught out on the A419 & the A34 which added an extra hour to the trip.

Cleaning yourself up?
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 18:55:07 »

Don't know if this clip of Paolo gesturing towards the Villa fans at the end of the game has been posted. Pure class but it seems a few of our friends on the Blue and Amber forum have had a sense of humour bypass Grin They really have got it in for us.

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=81369

Are you a closet Shrewsbury fan, I swear a lot of your posts are to do with them?? 

#VivaKenBarlow!
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 19:35:11 »

Best mate is a Shrews fan so I do venture on their forum more often than is healthy. They really do seem like a terribly embittered lot over there. Happy to bask in the Paolo success, deep down they'd love to have someone as animated as him. Long may he reign  Cheesy

In fairness of few of them on the thread have pointed out that football is richer with characters like Paolo, so I best not broadbrush the lot of them.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 19:40:07 by Dostoyevsky » Logged
kerry red

« Reply #559 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 19:41:15 »

Graham Turner must have been on the monkey glands for years.

They have found their level - no disgrace in that - but their fans seem to have trouble in accepting that fact.

But when you build a new stadium with such a small capacity what message does that give to their fans?
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 19:48:20 »

Best mate is a Shrews fan so I do venture on their forum more often than is healthy. They really do seem like a terribly embittered lot over there. Happy to bask in the Paolo success, deep down they'd love to have someone as animated as him. Long may he reign  Cheesy

In fairness of few of them on the thread have pointed out that football is richer with characters like Paolo, so I best not broadbrush the lot of them.

Ahhhh the case is solved! He must hate the fact they aren't the real STFC Cheesy

#VivaKenBarlow!
Tamworth Red Army

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 20:23:33 »

Great game, proud of the Town and the stadium rocked at 2-2

The Villa idiots at work tried to wind me up this morning, but was still happy with the come back and then saw the highlights and Storey's 2nd was a peach.

And I still hate that little Gabby cunt !!! Always have n always will  Cheesy
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 20:37:49 »

Haven't posted since the game and whilst I was impressed and proud of the Town team, I think a lot on here have got some pretty big rose tinted glasses on.
Possession means fuck all if you don't take advantage of it and we didn't. Villa looked to me like they could step up a gear or two, but they didn't need to for much of the game as we weren't doing enough with the ball when we had it.
Saying that, we could've won towards the end and when our equaliser went in I was going mental! Brilliant game to watch and we did ourselves credit again, against higher league opposition. I hope the game spurs on the team to replicate that performance in the league; it may not have been enough against Villa (Just), but against League One opposition we'd run away with it!

It's All Good..............
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 21:28:51 »

Someone care to enlighten me as to why everyone on here hates Agbonlahor? Have I been living in in cave or something?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 21:31:27 »

Gave it the big one to the town end whilst celebrating the first goal.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 21:39:15 »

On the subject of the Capital One Cup, Chelsea just got themselves a lifeline tonight! 3-3 and into e/t...shades of the Reading/Arsenal game last night!...It's been an entertaining round of league cup football with plenty of goals, that's for sure!

#VivaKenBarlow!
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 21:44:54 »

Missed that! Now I'm clued in, fuck off Agbonlahor, you knobber.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 21:48:20 »

Did a bottle get thrown onto the pitch towards him?  I thought I saw the ref pick it up, but it wasn't mentioned in the paper or anything.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 21:49:44 »

Not just once, but twice! Second time I'm surprised they escaped unharmed and unbooked.

Did a bottle get thrown onto the pitch towards him?  I thought I saw the ref pick it up, but it wasn't mentioned in the paper or anything.

I saw two get chucked from the DRS end of the town end. I know he's a cunt, but we could get fined for that you twats.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 21:50:20 »

Two bottles of fanta.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40   Go Up
Print
Jump to: