Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: juventus 'new' stadium  (Read 2355 times)
le god cuervo

Ignore
« on: Friday, April 22, 2005, 15:32:15 »

seems a bit strange that they can build their new stadium "inside" the old one?!

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/dellealpi.html

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/pictifo/stadio1.jpg
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 22, 2005, 15:44:36 »

interesting how they are decreasing the stadium capacity as well

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/pictifo/juvearena1.jpg

http://bianconeri.tripod.com/pictifo/juvearena2.jpg
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 22, 2005, 23:34:05 »

cool design inside...  Cool
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 22, 2005, 23:53:32 »

Italian football seems to be having the same problems we do.  Overpriced tickets.

Read an good piece, possibly in the Star of all papers on how the Italians are really suffering at the moment.  Ticket prices have meant most fans are watching at home and gate reciepts are seriously putting clubs in peril.

Spencer_White

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 23, 2005, 22:55:11 »

But you can still get tickets at every single Seria A ground for less than the Euro equivalent of £23. So I dont think I will be shedding too many tears for them.

Iv never actually done it. But when Iv looked into it match tickets seemed extremely reasonable to me.

Always been Lazio myself.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 23, 2005, 22:58:55 »

I never thought they charged much in Italy.

Like the new design and suppose the decrease in size will be to reduce the amount of empty seats in the stadium on matchdays.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 24, 2005, 15:17:41 »

They dont charge much at all in Italy. The Stadium design has been public for ages. The problem with the Delle Alpi is that the stands are so far from the pitch. Fans hate it which is part of the reason that Juve get shit attendences. The new design is basically to get it a bit more like the San Siro with the stands closer to the pitch.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 24, 2005, 18:38:29 »

In my experience there is a good range from just 10 Euros to 80 Euros plus. Adult season tickets are also rediculously cheap. Were talking 60 quid for a whole season.

Nice to see someone values the hardcore fans still.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 24, 2005, 18:41:28 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
In my experience there is a good range from just 10 Euros to 80 Euros plus. Adult season tickets are also rediculously cheap. Were talking 60 quid for a whole season.

They can afford to value the fans!

British football has become the victim of its own stupid rules. Although attendances are on the up over here, teams like us are struggling to hold together a squad and we are being forced to pay more and more for a worse product.

Forza Italia!!!
Amir

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 24, 2005, 18:42:01 »

It still amazes me that they get such low attendances for the first rounds of the Champions League.  Didn't they have about 500 for one of those games this year?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 24, 2005, 18:43:46 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"

British football has become the victim of its own stupid rules. Although attendances are on the up over here, teams like us are struggling to hold together a squad and we are being forced to pay more and more for a worse product.

Forza Italia!!!

what stupid rules? how does this affect the price of tickets? this is the reason for the 'soft wage cap' idea, only 60% of turnover can be spent on players
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 24, 2005, 18:47:07 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Quote from: "reeves4england"

Forza Italia!!!
I put that very badly. I meant the way football has gone in this country with the introduction of the Premiership, the TV rights and the general lack of attention on the Football League from certain parties. Players want too much money, fan have to pay for it, clubs go into debt, the referees in League One are often a joke and now UEFA have brought in the transfer window we could see several clubs falling into serious trouble.

what stupid rules? how does this affect the price of tickets? this is the reason for the 'soft wage cap' idea, only 60% of turnover can be spent on players
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 24, 2005, 18:51:11 »

i still don't get what you are getting at? if you mean that prices are going up and quality of football is going down, this of course is probably true with many lower league teams. but the problem will only get worse - it will happen in all professional leagues as they get bigger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: