Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Diamond Mike  (Read 15460 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #60 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 10:17:01 »

When I was at the club on Wednesday before doing my fathers ashes I was 99% certain that I saw him walking around the County Ground and hanging around the club shop in a track suit with a hat on, he looked me straight in the eye and I swear it was him, he looked thoroughly miserable and looked at me like he was waiting for me to say something to him.

I have met him in the past when I worked at the club and I am certain it was him.

Not sure what he was doing there though if indeed it was him.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 11:59:40 »

When I was at the club on Wednesday before doing my fathers ashes I was 99% certain that I saw him walking around the County Ground and hanging around the club shop in a track suit with a hat on, he looked me straight in the eye and I swear it was him, he looked thoroughly miserable and looked at me like he was waiting for me to say something to him.

I have met him in the past when I worked at the club and I am certain it was him.

Not sure what he was doing there though if indeed it was him.
His tracksuit had a hat on?

I'd be reasonably certain it wasn't him:

a) Couldn't imagine anyone less persona non grata at the CG this week in the aftermath of the court case. Apart from possibly Charlie's agent.
b) He only ever wears that blue jumper and trousers - I'm sure he must have about 50 of them jumpers. Don't even want to think about the mental image of Diamandis in a tracksuit
c) If he went into the club shop, he'd be at risk of putting money INTO the club. That's not how things work in Diamandis-land
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 12:01:28 »

Perhaps he was trying to steal 300k from the till?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 12:02:18 »

Smash and grab on the STFC-branded jelly sweets?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 12:08:23 »

I'd be reasonably certain it wasn't him

And I would also agree. Fitton couldn't even mention his name at the AGM.

Maybe we should send him some of that funny muney the Trust printed off towards the end of the protests (I think I've got some at home somewhere). It's the only money he's likely to get off STFC.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 12:13:46 »

Let's send him 300k of Diamandis funny money Cheesy

I've still got the original design somewhere.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #66 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 14:48:15 »

His tracksuit had a hat on?

I'd be reasonably certain it wasn't him:

a) Couldn't imagine anyone less persona non grata at the CG this week in the aftermath of the court case. Apart from possibly Charlie's agent.
b) He only ever wears that blue jumper and trousers - I'm sure he must have about 50 of them jumpers. Don't even want to think about the mental image of Diamandis in a tracksuit
c) If he went into the club shop, he'd be at risk of putting money INTO the club. That's not how things work in Diamandis-land

It was the absolute splitting image of him but the whole tracksuit and hat thing was not what I expect from him at all TBH.

I didnt think there was anyone else as ugly as that anywhere let alone in Swindon and outside the CG Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 14:57:15 »

Maybe he's taken to employing a stunt double (make your own rhyming slang jokes)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 16:24:00 »

Let's send him 300k of Diamandis funny money Cheesy

I've still got the original design somewhere.

Do it!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 16:38:06 »

Good post, Spud.

There were plenty of slimy, cock-suckers like Nigel Bennet who gave it the big one when the protests evenyually kicked off against Diamond Mike and his chinless, guttless, opportunistic financiers.

On the subject of Diamond Mike; I'm led to believe from a mate who lives and works in Ramsbury that he's now going after the Wills family for the £300k compo that he tried to get the club to pay. Serious.

They must be sooo fucking pissed off with wanking all that money away on the advice of a slimy greek failed businessman like Diamandis. And they're still not rid of him after all this time!

I'd be surprised if the chinless old cunt is allowed anywhere near the family cheque book after that fucking debacle, let alone getting anywhere near even a sniff of Lady Wills' royal box;-)

Good stuff Delta...Lady Wills' royal box  Smiley   Good user name there.

It did get a bit heated back then with posters like Maverick blaming poor away performances on the presence of orange in the away end.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #70 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 16:39:05 »

Samdy, if you are serious I can get large amounts of the stuff printed for a small amount of cash.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 16:47:12 »

Wasn't Maverick a councillor?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 16:59:41 »

He was a former Marlborough town councillor, if memory serves. Nice bloke, still see him around, usually at away games and he always stops for a chat
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 17:00:21 »

I think in Marlborough...
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 17:02:19 »

Samdy, if you are serious I can get large amounts of the stuff printed for a small amount of cash.

Sounds like a line direct from Diamonds mouth...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: