Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macnamee  (Read 33645 times)
DUNSWORTHY

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 15:12:42 »

Still reckon theres more to come.... heres hoping!! a left back would have been quite high on his agenda as kennedy doesn't seem ready yet though.
On his day Macca was a match for anyone but as many have said a handfull of times a season isn't enough.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 15:14:38 »

1:45 mins to go!!!!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 15:16:22 »

Gaz, I'll bet you absolutely anything that Amankwaah will never be a regular left winger for us. Get real FFS!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 15:19:30 »

Gaz, I'll bet you absolutely anything that Amankwaah will never be a regular left winger for us. Get real FFS!

Didn't say regular, perhaps until O'Brien is fit, or maybe he is.... Macklin is back soon as well I think?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 15:22:22 »

Kennedy at LM maybe?

I'm surprised Wilson hasn't tried Kennedy on the left of midfield more (I think he did for a bit in one game). He's got the pace and a good left foot so it must be worth a try. Plus I like having a LB and LM that can swap over and over lap well, which JFL and Kennedy should be able to do with ease.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 15:44:12 »

I'm surprised Wilson hasn't tried Kennedy on the left of midfield more (I think he did for a bit in one game). He's got the pace and a good left foot so it must be worth a try. Plus I like having a LB and LM that can swap over and over lap well, which JFL and Kennedy should be able to do with ease.

Don't like the thought of that, would rather see Macklin played regular out there than Kennedy whos not ready for left back let alone left wing.
Barry Scott

« Reply #66 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 16:00:05 »

I've always really rated Macca. I swear some people expect him to cross like Becks for whole match, because as a crosser of the ball i think he's been in a league of his own.

What people are saying pisses me off quite a lot actually. He's been superb with the ball at his feet on a regular basis. He's caused more problems for opposition teams than the rest of the team combined for 2 seasons. (Excusing Coxy of course.)

I have heard him abused many, many times, so it wouldn't take much encouragement for him to want to move. Also, what makes people guess about how O'Brien plays? How many times has he played for us? It's Casalitus all over again: Don't witness him much, but join in negative criticism off the back of what his other people/other clubs have said. (Ok so Casal clearly is cack, but no one's seen enough of O'Brien.)

People have got to except we're league one at the very least.

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 16:03:14 »

get monkhouse instead
DUNSWORTHY

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 16:04:44 »

casalitus!!!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 16:09:29 »

I'll be sorry to see macca go , he can destroy sides on his day. Be intersting to see him up against manky though, i know who my moneys on who lands in the stands!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #70 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 16:24:23 »

McNamee did cause quite a few problems when he arrived, granted, But this season he has been gash. Teams have now figuered him out so he has been fairly ineffective, will we be weaker without him? time will tell but this season I haven't even noticed he has been playing most of the time....
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 16:25:24 »

time will tell but this season I haven't even noticed he has been playing most of the time....

thats what gettting a bird does for you Gazza Wink
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 16:48:40 »

McNamee did cause quite a few problems when he arrived, granted, But this season he has been gash. Teams have now figuered him out so he has been fairly ineffective, will we be weaker without him? time will tell but this season I haven't even noticed he has been playing most of the time....

Did well at Carlisle Saturday.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 17:05:01 »

It's probably a good move for everyone involved.  Danny, the man with the plan.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 17:22:53 »

Norwich official site has a live webchat with their Chief Exec today (interesting idea we should copy, incidentally)

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/CanaryChat/0,,10355~1886908,00.html

at which he said "We were delighted to be able to support the arrival of Russell Martin and we hope to have news of another addition to the squad later today."

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: