Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gills fans in the Bank - good omen?  (Read 1651 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 00:43:08 »

Previous games this season with fans in the bank...

Notts Forest - Win
Yeovil - Win
Bristol City - Win
Swansea - Draw
Bournemouth - Win

Can only be a good sign  Cool
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 00:43:55 »

I thought the Bank was shut for the Gills game?.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 00:48:43 »

No the Arkells is apparently

/
W56196272
Devon Red

« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 00:51:52 »

Yeh apparently theyre only allowing gills fans in the bank to try and "prevent trouble" Cheesy
STFC Village

« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 05:46:22 »

Quote from: "Devon Red"
Yeh apparently theyre only allowing gills fans in the bank to try and "prevent trouble" Cheesy
I don't honestly think anything will prevent trouble tomorrow night. Gillscum will be looking for "revenge" after the trouble at their place. Could be a good pre-match in the CGH. Not that i condone violence.....safety in numbers and all that
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 09:32:55 »

i bet gillingham bring hardly any fans now.
stfc_carver

« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 09:43:04 »

Quote from: "Johno"

your probably right, but the ones that will come will come to cause trouble. And after events down at their place they won't have to try too hard to find it. Even if they do find some theyll just run away.
my-velocity

« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 10:37:38 »

I hope it rains  Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 10:43:15 »

Quote from: "stfc_carver"
Quote from: "Johno"

your probably right, but the ones that will come will come to cause trouble.

Or they might just be die-hard fans who'd never miss a game come what may. There's certainly plenty of our away fans in what you might term the thermos flask brigade who'd go no matter what the "threat" (or hype more likely) in advance of the game. And there ain't many of them that would go to cause trouble. Gills have their own thermos flask brigade (albeit decorated with sprigs of lucky heather, natch) and to assume that because they've ignore the hype to come watch their team they're naturally there to cause trouble is a bit simple-minded.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 11:18:28 »

Yes Paul, but the point is that some will come to this game who wouldn't normally just because of the potential for trouble. That is how some minds work.

Although I can't see them bringing more than maybe 600
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 11:42:28 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
I don't honestly think anything will prevent trouble tomorrow night. Gillscum will be looking for "revenge" after the trouble at their place. Could be a good pre-match in the CGH. Not that i condone violence.....safety in numbers and all that

can you hold my hand incase I get scared?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 13:22:43 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Yes Paul, but the point is that some will come to this game who wouldn't normally just because of the potential for trouble. That is how some minds work.

Totally. And if those that do come with that in mind come off worse, then tough (so long as they don't cause any grief at the ground where the club could incur fines etc). However, I was just trying to point out that most of them probably won't be in that category, in reply to a post that implied that pretty much any Gills fan who turned up would be looking for trouble. Apologies if that wasn't the intention of the post, but that was how I read it.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #12 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 16:47:58 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
Quote from: "STFC Village"

can you hold my penis incase I get scared?

Shocked
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: