Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Dagenham & Redbridge Official Matchday Thread  (Read 34130 times)
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 09:57:22 »

Time to put Saturday behind us and resume normal service.  2-0 Swindon COYR
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 09:57:29 »

http://www.daggersforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3671

Some Daggers fans not happy with our prices. However our ground is probably 10 times better than theirs so I assume we only had to pay £2.50 to stand in their shed of a ground?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:01:20 »

We are at a crossroads tonight, a win for us and a loss for pox will exorcise the memory of the last few days and normal service will be resumed. However a reverse of these results and suddenly things start getting edgy and pyschology starts to play a big part....big game tonight...I agree with crowd comments as well...will play a big part tonight
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:03:44 »

2-1 Benson and Caddis. Need to really get behind the lads tonight and get another run together to help us to the finish line.
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:06:42 »

My work computer system blocks the daggers forum. Is there something more sinister afoot there?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:14:36 »

We're at that point in the season now where a relatively short burst of wins could bring our promotion odds to within a near certainty fairly quickly.  As things stand, with 13 games left and a 6 point cushion above 4th place, the 4th placed team would need to average approx a ½ point/game better than us over the remainder of the season.  It would not take more than a few more wins for the ½ point/game to grow to 1 point/game...at which point the likelihood of the 4th placed team being able to catch us becomes very slim.

In short, get these wins under our belt now in order to avoid a nervy end to the season.  I'd like to think we'll have this in the bag - if not mathematically, but in all probability - by the end of March.  Anything less than 3 points tonight would be a disappointment, really.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:16:44 »

My work computer system blocks the daggers forum. Is there something more sinister afoot there?

Not really. Just having a moan at having to pay £25 to watch League 2 football. Standard really.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Flashheart

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:17:27 »

This could be one of the most important games of the season. Fail to win and the wheels may begin to fall off.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:20:51 »

7-0, Paolo to rip his top off and swan dive in front of the Arkells packed full of 2,000 Daggers fans.

Our squad is amazing.  Any one of the first XI would have qualified as my favourite and our best player last season.  Saturday was a freak result against a freak team in a freak setting.  Forget it, move on, enjoy embarrassing the rest of the league.  Anyone feeling dizzy yet?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:33:05 »

This could be one of the most important games of the season. Fail to win and the wheels may begin to fall off.

Fucking hell, 1 defeat in 11 and suddenly we're on the verge of collapse. Have a word.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:34:07 »

Fishing.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:35:25 »

I can see a few plays being rested tonight. Connell to start alongside Bodin or Murray with DeVita coming in for Rooney or Ritchie & Kennedy back at left back.  Ferry may also get rested with Cox playing alongside Jonathan Smith or Risser.

I really can't see Caddis being rested tonight unless Devera is moved to right back & Boateng bought back in at CB with McCormack.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:36:22 »

Fucking hell, 1 defeat in 11 and suddenly we're on the verge of collapse. Have a word.
Fishing.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:40:35 »

If Benson is rested then we might struggle to hold the ball up top. So I think it's going to be 1-1 or a very hard fought 2-1 win.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:44:51 »

My GF (who knows bog all about football) claims that we lost on Saturday because O'Connell didn't play. If (O')Connell plays tonight, we'll win, apparently.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: