Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Champ manager/footy manager  (Read 5833 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 31, 2004, 00:23:24 »

I've just made a fuckload of cash from a televised FA cup 1st round game with Brissle City.

Gobbed off loads at Tinnion before the game at trashton gate, i went 2 up inside 15 mins. got cocky and didnt go more defensive and they equalised.

Beat the fuckers 2-0 at th CG and told the world how crap tinnion is

I've added Tony Dinning (£6k!) and Trevor Benjamin (£24k) to my squad now too

2nd after 17 games now
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 31, 2004, 11:51:40 »

good good!

im now in first division mid table, and should get promoed next season, or with a late charge could finish in the playoff this season. team ain't good enough yet... anyone got any suggestions for players on 01/02?
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 31, 2004, 12:01:01 »

Quote from: "Johno"
good good!

im now in first division mid table, and should get promoed next season, or with a late charge could finish in the playoff this season. team ain't good enough yet... anyone got any suggestions for players on 01/02?

Paolo Vernazza from Watford. Get him on loan, he is brilliant. Scored something like 20 goals in 30 games from Centre Midfield. Cool
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 31, 2004, 12:02:14 »

nice one!  Cool
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 31, 2004, 12:06:17 »

Also, there is Alexander Farnerud, but he will probably be too expensive.
Anonymous

« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 31, 2004, 13:44:53 »

I'm on FM05, about 12 league games in I think.  I'm second behind Hull playing 4-5-1 (I did it before King!!) and finding it a bit easy for my liking.  I am out of the League CUp having lost to Tottenham 2-0 at home in the second round, but still in LDV having beaten Exeter 1-0 after Extra Time and Colchester 2-0.  Parkin has only scored 4 in the 15 games he's playe,d but Igoe has got 8 from central midfield so it's all good.

Have signed midfielder Shane Tudor from Cambridge, and did have Brian Cash on loan from Nott Forest but he's gone back now.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 31, 2004, 15:05:11 »

Is that with the patch Fiisch?
Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 1, 2005, 19:57:44 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
Is that with the patch Fiisch?

Yes it is.  I do find the game harder than pre-patch, when it was a joke, but now it's too easy.  I'm winning games without trying, and lets be honest, I'm pretty crap at this game!  I've never won a cup before!  Crying
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 1, 2005, 20:00:45 »

got to the quarters in the world cup with portugal. lost 2-0 to spain.

Calne i have signed 'hes so good they named him twice' jay jay okocha. David James  Soapy Tit Wank
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 1, 2005, 20:10:44 »

I got to the premiership with successive promotions but haven't played for a couple of weeks. The first season in the premiership is always the hardest as Swindon barely give you any budget at all so it will probably be a relegation battle next season.
Piemonte

« Reply #25 on: Monday, January 3, 2005, 13:22:19 »

i'm 9 points clear with 5 games left! just lost the LDV final to sheff weds though boooooo Crying

Other signings: Nathan blake (4k)
young central midfielder from pompey on loan (cant remember name!)

I also helped tinnion get tha sack which was nice. Played city 4 times this season so far (1 league game to go) P4 W3 D1 Cheesy  Cheesy
Piemonte

« Reply #26 on: Monday, January 3, 2005, 13:24:17 »

Quote from: "Johno"
got to the quarters in the world cup with portugal. lost 2-0 to spain.

Calne i have signed 'hes so good they named him twice' jay jay okocha. David James  Soapy Tit Wank

JOHNO - BUY FM2005!! :shock:
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #27 on: Monday, January 3, 2005, 13:47:28 »

i started the game unemployed, after about 3 months mansfield offered me the job (very andy kingesque!) sitting in mid table, my midfield is made up of 4 loan signings, bare thin squad. Will make some investments in the summer!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Piemonte

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 15:21:02 »

I sold Fallon to Gillingham last night for (wait for it)

£1.4m cash
25% of next fee
£45k if he scores 10 goals for them

SUCKERS!

I won the league by 10 points in the first season, desperatly trying to get some new players in for the championship. Got given £300k to spend (wooo!) although i've got 90% of the fallon fee which means £1.5m to spend.

Any recomendations for bosmans at the end of the first season peeps?
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 18:09:42 »

wade elliot.....dani rodrigues........mark burchill......david perpetuini.....clayton ince...the list goes on. you can get some absolute beauties

officially blacker than the night.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: