Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeovil v Cobblers  (Read 12535 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:38:44 »

Final whistle. 1-0 Yeovil
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:39:35 »

We have to win our remaining games- we cannot just rely on what other teams do.

Be honest- if we cannot stay up with the games we have left then we deserve to go down
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:39:44 »

Yeovil's goal difference is worth a point to us...Cobblers is better than ours.

If we end up competing with either of these 2 for the final spot on goal difference, which is a distinct possibility, it would be better if it was Yeovil..

But then the other way to look at it is that Yeovil will now be above us with a game in hand so we should forget about them and worry about the likes of Northampton who we are still above, whom lost tonight and who we also beat last week.
Danjackson10

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:39:51 »

Who gives a fuck what others are doing!!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:39:59 »

Really we should focus on getting our games right. We have Crewe and Orient at home and Brighton and Carlisle away before the final two games of the season. God lordy it's going to be a little bit nervey.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:40:51 »

Who gives a fuck what others are doing!!

Well err, we do if it effects our relegation survival chances Dan.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:43:27 »

But then the other way to look at it is that Yeovil will now be above us with a game in hand so we should forget about them and worry about the likes of Northampton who we are still above, whom lost tonight and who we also beat last week.

But Cobblers have 2 home games to make up, one in hand, so a draw sees them above us.

No point in thinking about it now though it's happened...we failed to do the job on Saturday. Can't have any more slip ups.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:44:00 »

Well err, we do if it effects our relegation survival chances Dan.

If we win our games, then I'll be happy. We can't ask for much more. I don't care about other results. We need to concentrate on our games, not others.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Danjackson10

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:45:07 »

To be honest though if we dont finish the job then we deserve to go down! i couldnt give a rats arse what others are doing!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:46:02 »

If we win our games, then I'll be happy. We can't ask for much more. I don't care about other results. We need to concentrate on our games, not others.

Not being picky but I think saturday's shown that we can't win all the games we need to guarantee our own survival, other results are gonna effect us.  Jesus if you ignore the other matches in the league it'd all be a bit boring wouldn't it?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:46:17 »

We're not the only pile of shite down there so we probably could (just) get away with another slip-up Reg - not that it would be acceptable, losing to Crewe a couple of months ago was seen as an embarressment now for the return match it's not an option.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:46:19 »

We need to win 3 of our last 6. With only 3 home games left it's going to be fucking close.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:47:05 »

It's so tight at the bottom, and I reckon we won't know until the last game of the season.

It's certain nothing's certain.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:48:00 »

To be honest though if we dont finish the job then we deserve to go down! i couldnt give a rats arse what others are doing!

Well Dan I guess we're in completely different camps then, as I still care about the results in the Championship, League 2 and the promotion race in League 1, what makes the league so interesting, wonderin about who'll be coming to Town, who's gonna miss out on promotion etc.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 20:50:42 »

Firstly, we are that shit we HAVE to look out for other peoples results.

Secondly, best result tonight probably would have been a draw.

Now Yeovil are 1 point above us with a very winnable game in hand, against Hereford.

Northampton on the other hand are 2 points behind us with a tough match against the faltering Franchise in hand.

Yeovil are the more likely to get a result from their remaining game in hand, which leaves Northampton more in the shit but with a better goal difference
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: