Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Creepy Crawley Official Match Day Thread  (Read 34115 times)
Pete

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 14:35:39 »

Bollocks. 0-1. Lancashire og
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 14:36:02 »

thanks SY
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 14:38:06 »

Suddenly Crawley have stepped it up a gear and we're a bit shambolic.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 14:40:43 »

Just signed up for this game. How do you get audio commentary on the video then?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 14:47:46 »

Lots of chances for us but poor finishing, they are beyond terrible and some how we are losing.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 14:48:48 »

I think others have said it before but Dunne and Linganzi in midfield at home is overkill. There's no creativity at all and we feel a man light going forward.

Woolery has made some good runs that haven't been picked out - a Gladwin or Doughty would have been ideal to feed him.

Unconvincing at the back but 100% no nonsense.

League 2 really sucks.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 14:50:07 »

Should be winning this but we aren't

Unfortunately looks like one of those we won't score games.

Hopefully we can convert our chances in the second half
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 14:51:37 »

Ummmm, that was odd.  We should have had about 4 by now, which keeps me optimistic for the 2nd half.  Front four look threatening, back 7 have no interest in being involved in building anything, much like previous games.  Think that is how it will be for the season.  Vigs is getting me in two minds.  No doubting he has ability but even poor balls in seem to create indecision.  Overall, they look pretty without being threatening most of the time and we look ugly while being threatening most of the time.
Flashheart

« Reply #53 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 14:52:27 »

Just signed up for this game. How do you get audio commentary on the video then?

I need two separate tabs. One for video, the other for audio
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 14:55:05 »

Wouldn't get h
I think others have said it before but Dunne and Linganzi in midfield at home is overkill. There's no creativity at all and we feel a man light going forward.

Woolery has made some good runs that haven't been picked out - a Gladwin or Doughty would have been ideal to feed him.

Unconvincing at the back but 100% no nonsense.

League 2 really sucks.

Do not get your hopes up about that midfield, seems very much by design to me.  They don't even look for the ball when defenders have it, default is to turn and move forwards.  That is tactical because even shit players fancy themselves from time to time.  It is clear we have two units, we are going to get it to the front four quickly and let them create in the final third.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 14:58:45 »

I need two separate tabs. One for video, the other for audio

Ah good thinking Flashheart. Suitably tinpot solution. Imagine synchronising will be a challenge.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 15:00:41 »

Wouldn't get h
Do not get your hopes up about that midfield, seems very much by design to me.  They don't even look for the ball when defenders have it, default is to turn and move forwards.  That is tactical because even shit players fancy themselves from time to time.  It is clear we have two units, we are going to get it to the front four quickly and let them create in the final third.
Ironically that is what caused the goal. Vigs launched it long quick, they got the ball, our centre mids were out of position and Crawley scored.  
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 15:12:45 »

Woolery and Linganzi off.
Brophy and Taylor on.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 15:14:24 »

Couldn't see why Woolery came off. He looked useful.

joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 15:17:22 »

Well this is shite.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: