Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ONE MAN'S PRIDE ?  (Read 1775 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« on: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 22:48:11 »

OK

Was not so sure where to put this so i am going to sling it in here.

Going to play a massive Devils Advocate here and pose the following question .............

Danny, is your pride getting in the way of fielding the best team every week ?

I am not going to name names but look through the signings we have made thus far and ask yourselves what value they have bought to the team ?

They have flattered to deceive.

and do they get questioned or dropped ?

I for one am overjoyed that Prutton is suspended, I have been crying out for Ferry
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 08:08:26 »

I think the perserverance with prutton is definatly down to more than fooballing reasons, yes.

Things get better but they never get good
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 08:51:37 »

I tend to agree, at the moment i'd be happier with Ferry over Prutton, Amankwaah at Right back and Jean-Francois at left back.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 09:15:10 »

Prutton has been poor granted....though he did grab a vital equaliser last week.
I think he will become a very good player for us i have no doubt about that.....i sort of agree with what your saying with regards Ferry but i feel its more the way our midfield play,rather than who plays.
Douglas and Prutton rarely get forward and are used as cover for defending more than helping the front men....that is shown by the amount of efforts/goals Douglas has got.
Dozno9

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 09:23:25 »

I tend to agree, at the moment i'd be happier with Ferry over Prutton, Amankwaah at Right back and Jean-Francois at left back.

Totally agree. I see no improvement in the new players whatsoever.

Those new in would have to fight to get in the team over last years players. Prutton, Rose, Caddis should be bench players first and foremost. Doosevi is lightly different in that light as we have no other threat other than Pericard.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 11:10:44 »

Totally agree Toni.All players need to know if they are not performing they won't play.What annoys me is players like lescinel morrison and amankwaah you can see give 100% yet others seem to be untouchable.
glos_robin

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 11:52:43 »

Agreed, Wilson has tried to change things that didn't need changing and it's all backfired horribly so far. Wilson needs to swallow his pride and return to basics and go back to the tried and trusted players from last season and the new players need to earn their starts.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 13:36:17 »

I agree he feels he needs to justify his signings by playing them and hoping they come good sooner rather than later, I also think he's got too many player niches in the group, Ferry, Caddis and Cuthbert from Celtic. Lucas, Douglas and Prutton from Leeds.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: